The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Unhappy linkshare datafeed
    Is it just me or did the entire link share datafeed change format? i.e. field 13 and 14 should be the sale price and retail price but that is now field 17 and 18.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Scared the heck out of me -

Spot checked a few of our merchants - all 13/14...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Not me, all mine are wrong. Do you have delia or stylebop, if so can you check them for me.

Here is the first 2 datalines of stylebop, notice there are extra columns. See the one containing '200090934' that shouldn't be there I don't know what that number is or why it is there. There are extra blank fields also, after the .jpg field there should be 2 pipes not 3. It's very strange

147474|Black Midnight Twinkle Camisole|147474|200090934|Lingerie|Sleepwear~~|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stylebop.com%2Fproduct_details.php%3Fid%3D363921%26partner%3DlinkshareUSA%26campaign%3Daffiliate%252Flinkshare%252Fusa%252F%26utm_source%3Daffiliate%26utm_medium%3Dlinkshare%26utm_campaign%3Dlinkshare%26ia-pmtrack%3D50440005||http://www.stylebop.com/grafic/produ...74.jpg|||Sleep in style with this sweet and chic star-printed camisole from Juicy Couture - Adjustable spaghetti straps, front button details, asymmetric curved hem, back keyhole opening with bow and button closure, allover small star print - Wear with matching shorts, fuzzy slippers, and a cozy robe|||||49.00000|49.00|||Juicy Couture|||||||
    145194|Pure Olive Cool Cuts Coat|145194|200008025|Women|Coats~~Short Coat|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stylebop.com%2Fproduct_details.php%3Fid%3D341131%26partner%3DlinkshareUSA%26campaign%3Daffiliate%252Flinkshare%252Fusa%252F%26utm_source%3Daffiliate%26utm_medium%3Dlinkshare%26utm_campaign%3Dlinkshare%26ia-pmtrack%3D50440005||http://www.stylebop.com/grafic/produ...194.jpg|||This olive coat of wool and cashmere brings unexpected feminine style to your winter wardrobe - Empire waist and trendy short form - Moderately deep lapels, long sleeves, single-button closure and side pockets - Versatile enough for a business suit, cocktail dress or more casual looks|||||535.00000|535.00|||Schumacher|||||||
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Sorry, don't work with either.

dELiA*s cookie length is a joke
    STYLEBOP.com doesn't have a US manager and we block all European traffic.

Just noticed several LS feeds where columns changed:

CountryOutfitters: Price went from column 14 to 10
    Eastbay: Columns 18 and 17
    Fab.com: Columns 18 and 17
    Footlocker: Columns 18 and 17
    Fossil: Columns 18 and 17

But easily 50 more merchants that are unaffected...

Just saw this on LS:

Merchandiser Delays
    We are currently experiencing temporary delays in the processing of Merchandiser files. All files are projected to be current by June 23rd at approximately 6:00pm EST.
    What the hell?

Was able to download and reimport all feeds successfully with the exception of Eastbay and Footlocker (with the price fields in the CORRECT location).

Feed folders are empty...

It seems to have fixed itself. I don't know what happened, but it did happen. But it did happen. This is the problem with datafeeds things can happen and how long before we notice, there are hundreds of datafeeds and only one me :-)

I also noticed the processing of the merchandiser was down. But unlike other datafeeds, when it goes down its not like you can pick up the last good one. Either you have the last good one or you'll just have to wait, which once again isn't good when you have all this thing automated.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

9. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by oranges View Post
    It seems to have fixed itself. I don't know what happened, but it did happen. But it did happen. This is the problem with datafeeds things can happen and how long before we notice, there are hundreds of datafeeds and only one me :-)

I also noticed the processing of the merchandiser was down. But unlike other datafeeds, when it goes down its not like you can pick up the last good one. Either you have the last good one or you'll just have to wait, which once again isn't good when you have all this thing automated.
    We're still missing two feeds completely...

[EDIT - ACTUALLY, all folders are empty in one of our channels]

ABW Ambassador
    My popshops shops with LS merchants are not showing anything since who knows when.. Contacted popshops and it was LS's datafeed issues.

I had to joined a few merchants' programs on other networks just to get the good feeds.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In our haste to notify our partners, we mistakenly put in June 23rd instead of May 23rd as the projected date of resolution.

Apologies for the inconvenience and please know that we are working to resolve this as soon as possible. The alert in the interface has also been updated to show the May 23rd date.

--Ranae
    Last edited by LinkShare Moderator; May 22nd, 2013 at 01:29 PM.

13. Thanks From:

Ranae - love you, you're great (your network, not so much).

Thanks for the update. However, this is a killer when this happens...

15. Thanks From:

Got our feeds back overnight.

Just glad the Google wasn't indexing heavily the last few days...

Angry Popshops feed issues...
    It is not fixed!! Buckle and Milanoo to name two are still not working. Buckle is my biggest sales generator and has been down all month!!

Others were also down so long I won't even get a payment next month because of your feed problems!

Then I find out that data being provided isn't working right. I sell jeans and they have to be listed as men's and women's and I'm finding that the merchants are providing the data, but it's not working right in Popshops with Linkshare merchants. I had been under the impression that the merchants weren't providing that data.

I understand problems, but this one has pretty much been a whole month and it still isn't resolved.

I didn't realize/notice that I haven't gotten LinkShare feeds since 5/9. Today they are coming in, evidently for the first time, but, there are a bunch of new files for each feed.

*_mp_template.txt
    *_mp_delta.txt
    *_deltatemplate.txt

I looked through the online doc's and evidently delta's are just what you would expect, e.g. "what's changed", BUT TEMPLATE FILES ARE DIFFERENT. Basically, to speed up downloads, they have created a new file format that doesn't contain your affiliate ID. So you will want to watch out for those to make sure you don't post raw links.

It would have been nice to receive notification about these changes before they were rolled out?

Read the details in their merchandiser PDF, here:

http://helpcenter.linkshare.com/publ...NC45ZC5wZGY%3D

Quote Originally Posted by isellstuff View Post
    It would have been nice to receive notification about these changes before they were rolled out?
    One of the arguments for:

http://www.abestweb.com/forums/midni...op-166278.html

WTF, how did I miss this? Just came in to see if anyone else noticed the delta and delta template files. A heads up would have been nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Prosperent View Post
    WTF, how did I miss this? Just came in to see if anyone else noticed the delta and delta template files. A heads up would have been nice!
    They are additional feed formats, not replacements - we're not using the "deltas" at this time and all our regular feeds seemed to be working at the moment...

22. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post
    They are additional feed formats, not replacements - we're not using the "deltas" at this time and all our regular feeds seemed to be working at the moment...
    The way my setup works is that I grabbed all feeds in the main folder. So my code would have grabbed everything and processed it, with random results. I just got lucky and happened to see it.

I'm curious if anyone is finding template files (not deltas) faster to download. They appeared to be pretty slow to download when I was monitoring them the other day, but that might have been the first day deltas and templates were released.

I'm not really setup to grab deltas, plus deltas don't contain deleted info, but I would grab templates and do the extra work, if I found them to be faster.

24. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All,

Our marketing team did send out a mass communication some time ago and recently blogged about it.

Publisher Tip of the Week: New Features Added to Merchandiser Feed - News and views from the leader in Online Performance Marketing | News and views from the leader in Online Performance Marketing

I may be repeating the blog but there were 3 essential changes - Delta files, Template files, and time stamp. More details can be found in the blog post and the technical guidelines that were mentioned above.

--Ranae

Quote Originally Posted by LinkShare Moderator View Post
    Our marketing team did send out a mass communication some time ago and recently blogged about it.

Publisher Tip of the Week: New Features Added to Merchandiser Feed - News and views from the leader in Online Performance Marketing | News and views from the leader in Online Performance Marketing

I may be repeating the blog but there were 3 essential changes - Delta files, Template files, and time stamp. More details can be found in the blog post and the technical guidelines that were mentioned above.

--Ranae
    Hi Ranae,

The email was sent out on 5/28/2013 - we got it at 10:20AM Mountain Time. The changes were there at least as early as the 24th.

As for the LS blog - Not where I choose to get information - is what emails are for.

And that article is dated the 29th of May - after the fact...

27. Thanks From:

Good thing I checked my own post :-)

But lets see, regarding the delta.

It only lists products that have been changed? Changed since when? I downloaded the delta and picked 3 products at random and compared it with my products from a file that was downloaded at 3 am (15 hrs ago) and to a letter these product records were identical. I particularly looked at the prices to make sure it just wasn't a price change which would be the most likely change.

Second, what use is the delta that doesn't list which products are no longer available? I have enough problems with products that are out of stock (I have found that any out of stock field on a datafeed is useless.) But if the delta file doesn't even mention, I would have to download the original datafeed anyway thus the delta file would be useless. Especially since I don't know that all the products listed on the delta had changed at all in the first place.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

29. Thanks From:

30. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread