newbie need help
    i'am a newbie .i don't know how could i do my first step at affiliate program.
    so i need your help now.
    thank you

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Hello Nick - the first step is reviewing a bunch of threads in this forum to learn the basics.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Thanks From:

Start reading and start googling for Affiliate Newbie Guides.

There is a lot of free stuff out there.

Greedy, you seem to be dropping one line responses... telling someone to google affiliate guides while you're IN an affiliate forum isn't very helpful.

Perhaps you should read through some of our own guides first.. they are also free..

6. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by teezone View Post
    Greedy, you seem to be dropping one line responses... telling someone to google affiliate guides while you're IN an affiliate forum isn't very helpful.

Perhaps you should read through some of our own guides first.. they are also free..
    I'm sorry if it came off that way, but look at all the free helpful guides a Google search returns...

[deleted]

They are all great advice.
    Last edited by teezone; May 27th, 2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: links removed

Please read forum rules here: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/midni...es-146455.html

You need 250 posts before you can start posting links (let alone 3) - we all know how to search in google, but standing behind a source is another thing. This is a rhetorical question, but would you be prepared to stand behind the 3 you listed..? There is information everywhere.. and everyone claims to be an expert.

This is a professional affiliate forum, and newbie questions have been answered here many times. Sending them to google is just stating the obvious, and doesn't really add value.

What is of more interest (and value!) is your own personal experience and views. For example, mapping out a guideline yourself..

Members (many who do this for a living) are constantly providing suggestions how to get started, all listed in the newbie forum. That's a good starting place for someone new to the business.

9. Thanks From:

Outsourced Program Manager
    There are a lot of great threads here at the forum to dig through. I think this one in particular is a great jumping off point for newbies: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/newbi...ay-124926.html

Smile
    thank you guys.
    Last edited by Nick Allen; May 31st, 2013 at 02:24 AM.

I hope everything goes well with you.
    Last edited by Nick Allen; May 31st, 2013 at 02:25 AM.

The best place to start is on this forum, pretty much everything you need to know is here. Read as many threads as your eyes can cope with, check out sites in your niche, figure out how they do it, who are they working with and see if you can do it better.

The key is to focus, a site full of adverts isn't an affiliate site it's a mess. Figure out what you want to promote, find a reliable merchant and work the hell out of it.

Best of Luck
    Rob

14. Thanks From:

Nick you ask for help, and help is here aplenty, but I think you must look initially to yourself for help.

You say you need help with your first step in AM but I think you must first decide for yourself in which direction you wish to go. By that I mean what would you like to be involved with, travel, health products, self help, gaming, the list is huge.

Formulate a plan and then you can begin to study all the value articles you will find on this forum and ask specific questions.

Do you fully understand what AM entails, please dispell any ideas of getting rich quickly because it involves a great deal of hard work but the satisfaction gained from getting your first pay cheque is immense.

So if you are prepared to fully commit yourself you are in a good place here and I wish you well.
    0 to $1m before I am 70, Ok maybe 71 !!! (April 2013)
    You Can Eat Our Noodles Without Gaining A Pound
    What is this life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare.

thank you

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread