Questions and Support
    Hi if you have questions or require support related to the Impact Radius platform, please feel free to post here.

Alternative ways to request support:
    1) Email: support@impactradius.com
    2) Twitter: @ImpactRSupport
    3) Chat: from within your account, there is a "live" icon in the upper right area. When chat is available, it says "live" and there are support staff available to answer questions via chat.
    4) Support request from within your Impact Radius account. Click on the "help" link and then on the "Email help" icon and submit your questions.
    5) Phone: Call 805-966-2300 and then press "2" and leave a voice message with your question(s) and contact details. These voice messages get forwarded to support via email and someone will respond.

Thanks,
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Questions:

How soon after an advertiser approves you can they change their terms?

How often/frequently can an advertiser change their "Insertion Order" with regards to commission rate?

What kind of protection is in place for affiliates (who, after being approved and loading a datafeed and/or links on their sites) to prevent a merchant from immediately coming in and lowering commissions?

In other words, is there a specific time frame between commission rate changes?
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Affiliate Network Rep ImpactRadius's Avatar
    Insertion Order: Change Notification Period
    @Convergence:

Every Insertion Order includes a "change notification period" under the Special Terms. This ensures that any changes made to the agreed upon terms won't take effect until that period is over. This gives you time to read through the changes, then accept or counter. (Keep in mind that any positive changes will take affect right away.) If the advertiser has made changes to the terms, you will see an alert in your "Imminent Changes" section.

Before agreeing to any advertiser's Insertion Order we recommend reading through those terms carefully, including the notification period. If the change notification period is shorter than what you'd prefer, you can counter the offer with a longer notification period.

Let me know if you'd like any more info! Happy to help.
    -Amy

4. Thanks From:

Not a question but just wanted to say a Big thank you to Omar at Impact Radius for helping me. (won't repeat other post that was in the original Impact Radius thread but wanted to say Thank you ) and let other members know that the problem was solved.

@purplebear:

Glad to hear Omar was able to help! I'll let him know that his help was much appreciated.

-Amy

I can't figure out how to view the merchants that are on Impact Radius. I know it can't be as difficult as I am making it out to be, but seriously, is there a list? When I log in, I go to one merchant that I tried to sign up with awhile ago, but is still "pending" and that is all I see.

Thanks
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Soon as you log in up at the top there's kind of a bar that goes across. At the left it's dark gray and says "Manage" next it says "Marketplace" Hover over it then click "Campaign Marketplace" That will automatically show you the new campaigns added. You can then up at the top choose to see the "Recommended", "Featured" or "All campaigns"

If you're not seeing any of that.....umm somehow you lucked out and ended up like I was in the beginning. lol Somehow I got registered I think as a Media partner they said. Omar as I said in my post helped me to register as an affiliate and am sure he or someone else will help you, too

Don't know if is why it happened or not but I had registered quite a while back near the time they first started. Couldn't for the life of me figure out how to find any merchants so just gave up til GAN closed. Hope this helps and ummm just realized this was none of my business and shoulda let the Impact Radius people answer. Sorry about that

Actually purplebear, I am glad you answered. I don't fee like a total idiot now I think I may have registered twice... I'm going to give them a call on Monday.

Thanks!
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Wording should be a little more clear - I struggled with exactly the same problem.

A couple of suggestions:
    1) When publishers sign up, there should be a field to list your affiliate sites right off the bat - not just a corporate identity (which is separate for me). Then, after you are approved, it's not clear that "Media Kit" is where you need to add your affiliate site (remains to be seen if merchants will even look past my corporate name).

2) I expect be able to quickly access a list of Merchants - it's not clear to many of us that "Marketplace Campaigns" = merchants.

Just my 2cents worth.

11. Thanks From:

Hi Leeann, please submit a ticket to our support team, support@impactradius.com. We will then look into your account details and get you all squared away! Thank you

Is possible there is something about this and I've just missed it (still kinda learning my way around your network interface) but will ask anyway and maybe another member may know the answer.

Is there anything that shows when a merchant goes offline, for how long and when they're back online? Am asking this since some merchants (actually a lot seem to be doing it now) are on more than one network. Am trying to figure out if they may just go offline indefinitely at one network but stay online at another. Have one merchant that has been offline at one network and noticed they are at your network now. Is a merchant where I haven't been able to find many other merchants with similar products. If they're gonna stay online at your network I would join their program here. If they're just offline regardless of the network is time for me to remove their links and forget about them. (their being offline at other network is reason enough to forget about them but as I said am not able to find another merchant to replace them)

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear View Post
    Is there anything that shows when a merchant goes offline, for how long and when they're back online? Am asking this since some merchants (actually a lot seem to be doing it now) are on more than one network. Am trying to figure out if they may just go offline indefinitely at one network but stay online at another. Have one merchant that has been offline at one network and noticed they are at your network now. Is a merchant where I haven't been able to find many other merchants with similar products. If they're gonna stay online at your network I would join their program here. If they're just offline regardless of the network is time for me to remove their links and forget about them. (their being offline at other network is reason enough to forget about them but as I said am not able to find another merchant to replace them)
    Yes. If you look up an advertiser in the Marketplace or under "My Campaigns", and then click on the "Metrics" tab there is a chart that shows "Tracking Consistency" over time.

The main issue is that most tracking pixels are conditionally fired from within a universal container tag so the only time the pixel fires is when it is supposed to track a conversion. If the tracking pixel were "hard coded" (set to fire all the time), it is possible to determine if there was an issue. So the accuracy of these charts depends on the way the advertisers is integrated.

I hope this helps.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread