What are your favourite WordPress Plug-ins??
    I donít think we have done a thread on favourite WordPress plug-ins for awhile. I am not a expert with wordpress but I have a few sites that use wordpress and I currently redoing a old site with wordpress. So what are your favourite WordPress Plug-ins??

Here is my list:

All In One SEO Pack - Out-of-the-box SEO for your WordPress blog.

Easy Noindex And Nofollow - Easily add Noindex and Nofollow to post, page, search and category page.

Google XML Sitemaps - This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to better index your blog.

Spam Free Wordpress - Comment spam blocking plugin that uses anonymous password authentication to achieve 100% automated spam blocking with zero false positives, plus a few more features.

Xhanch - My Twitter - The best Twitter plugin to integrate your Wordpress and your Twitter accounts
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

2. Thanks From:

I would like to add WP Super Cache recommended on the forum by, I think, Rhia7.

Also Wordpress SEO by Joost de Valk, I find this to be far superior to All in one SEO.
    0 to $1m before I am 70, Ok maybe 71 !!! (April 2013)
    You Can Eat Our Noodles Without Gaining A Pound
    What is this life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare.

4. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by daiarian View Post
    I would like to add WP Super Cache recommended on the forum by, I think, Rhia7.
    WP Super Cache appears to be installed by default now, it was their when I installed WP today. I do not remember it their the last time I install WP.

I used another Cache program in the past and had nothing but problems.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

1) Akismet as a spam-blocker on all sites (even if I have comments turned off).

2) Skimlikns and Viglink for some sites. I no longer use any SEO plugins - preferring, instead, to keep these installations lean and mean.

3) Going to explore the usefulness of the Prosperent plugin - just wish they would be accepted by ShareASale.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

7. Thanks From:
    kse

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Great recommendations so far. I would also add Login Lockdown to the list, and of course AvantLink WP

9. Thanks From:
    kse

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Going to explore the usefulness of the Prosperent plugin
    Be sure to give us feedback on the experience. We're actively working on the plugin based on customer feedback.

I like disqus for consolidating comments. I though askimet is a paid service.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread