ABW Ambassador
    Fashion Demand in June
    I have a few fashion merchants I'm with that I usually make a number of sales for daily but over the last week I have seen very few sales from them. Has the demand for fashion dropped off in the USA and Europe now that June is nearly here?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Quote Originally Posted by glittered View Post
    Has the demand for fashion dropped off in the USA and Europe now that June is nearly here?
    I don't think so. You can always get somewhat of a general
    outlook from reading Women's Wear Daily
    Fashion, Beauty and Retail News - WWD.com
    Retail Store and Industry News - WWD.com

Some of the articles are subscription only but given
    the topics you can search for other news on that topic.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

3. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Sales have slowed down overall for my merchants the second half of this month regardless of niche.

5. Thanks From:

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    High end is still going strong...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

7. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    Yes it doesn't make sense for the demand to come to a stand still but it might drop off a little especially after Mother's Day. Actually, this is mainly with CJ merchants and I think it's their tracking but other merchants are still making sales without any issues as far as I know. Can someone tell me how long a click takes to show up in CJ reports? I will do a test click and see if it shows up!
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Before the last reports "upgrade", clicks used to show up about :35 to :40 minutes after the hour and sales about :10 minutes after the hour.

However, I have not seen any consistency in reporting at all, since the reports "upgrade".

For what it's worth, both GAN and LS merchants in the fashion niche are doing better than CJ this month - go figure...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

10. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    I went out for a few hours and came back and the CJ click showed up it must just be the shoppers not buying so much. For this one merchant I would normally get 2 - 5 clicks per day with 1 or 2 sales but in last 3 days not one click from a top Google position. Same with 2 other networks too that have dropped a lot in fashion in last week. Oh well, at least I feel better now that it's all about the customer and no problems with the links etc.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread