ABW Ambassador
    Couldn't Post???
    I tried to post 3 times to Bill's thread(http://www.abestweb.com/forums/popsh...wn-166613.html), couldn't go thru somehow. The messages flashed so fast that I couldn't read the entire thing. Something like need a mod approval...What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by mayfly View Post
    I tried to post 3 times to Bill's thread(http://www.abestweb.com/forums/popsh...wn-166613.html), couldn't go thru somehow. The messages flashed so fast that I couldn't read the entire thing. Something like need a mod approval...What's going on?
    My original post and my (one) follow-up post were both held for mod approval. WTF?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    My original post and my (one) follow-up post were both held for mod approval. WTF?
    Glad to see that you were having the same issue. At first I thought I was banned for some reason...

The "warning message" flashed away so fast(it's like a second or two) that I couldn't read the entire message...

ABW Ambassador
    What I tried to post to your thread about popshops down is that I saw the same error message and sent an email to popshops support. Seems like the shops are working fine now.

Thanks for the follow-up, mayfly. (Sorry, but I'm glad it wasn't just us. )

That "moderation" issue may be just for the old PopShops forum - for some reason or other...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

6. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Replied in the Popshops thread: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/1155043-post5.html

When we take a forum down that chooses not to renew it is set to read only and not post. Due to community interest in an unsponsored forum for Popshops I brought the forum back in the Industry Tools & Services forum as well as GoldenCAN, Cusimano.com Scripts and WebMerge (Fourthworld.com). Looks like it was still set to no post which has been corrected.

8. Thanks From:

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread