Question Merchants That Offer Trackable Coupons?
    Hi: Haven't been on this site for awhile, so had to register a new username (can't remember the old login).

My question is this: What merchants offer trackable coupons in which you get a commission if the coupon is used, but without a click through?

Specifically, I am looking to give coupon codes as an earned reward in iPhone games? What merchants would this work with and give trackable coupons?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to participating in this board once again as I embark in my new projects.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I have a client that give me credit for exclusive coupon codes that show up in the cart but aren't tracked in the affiliate program (Wise Food Storage - Emergency, Long Term, and Camping Meals). I run a daily report and credit it to the affiliate it was written for back to the network. That's pretty rare and the only network I know that tracks exclusive coupon codes is Impact Radius so you may want to join there then look for merchants that fit your niche, reach out to them to see if they can provide you a special code.

3. Thanks From:

Thanks, Chuck, I will have to check that out. I'm trying to think if I could embed tracking codes / links in the App. But, I think the coupon codes is the route I would go.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Impact Radius if properly setup gets a daily report from the merchants cart database and credits sales for untracked codes. That's the only network I know that does that, there may be more.

ABW Ambassador
    trackable coupons work great, I made over 100k a year in commissions and over 1 million in sales promoting an Internet company like this in the late noughties until the NEW young affiliate manager didn't understand it so started reversing most commissions.

Hostgator are probably the most well known company that offer this method and one of the reasons why they are one of the leaders in their industry as they have many motivated affiliates promoting them 24/7.

I would recommend that any merchant that wants to get to the top of their industry quickly offer coupon tracking as affiliates will work full time for them like I was doing. Because each time you promote the company, your commissions rise, it's a win win situation and if more merchants understood how good this method works I'm sure many more would use it. Hostgator is proof that this method works, and works very well!

I just got another $50 commission from Hostgator this morning...
    Last edited by glittered; June 12th, 2013 at 10:38 PM.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread