Free content not be random writers?
    Hello - I have a business website where I want to add articles of interest but do not want to use just any blog writer's content in free sites like Brandpoint.com, ArticleGeek.com and just headlines like Freshcontent.net.

Any suggestions?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    So you want to add content to your site but you don't want to write it yourself?

You're setting yourself up for Google Panda .. for more information, do a search for "duplicate content penalty"

If it's on your site, write it yourself.. or pay someone to write a unique article.

Danette, have you considered asking a college business class for submissions? I know I had to write essays and reports constantly, and you might find a lot of useful articles rather inexpensively. If you contact the instructor, he/she might even make it an assignment. In one of my marketing classes our "Agency" assignment was to create a complete marketing plan for print, TV, radio and website (including all creatives) for real businesses. Some of them were used - I didn't care because I got an "A" in the class.

Never use free content on your website, you gonna kill it. Better write it yourself or hire a writer, at least find yourself a high quality PLR membership site to join and get good content to rewrite.

6. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread