Thread: Dissatisfied with SellFire support

Unhappy Dissatisfied with SellFire support
    I was initially very excited about using SellFire because it works with WooCommerce. I signed up for the professional version and started building my store. As I was building it I had questions and sent them to support. However, not one of my 5 messages over the course of several weeks has been answered. Has anyone here been getting support lately from SellFire? They also seem to have disappeared from this forum and the forum on their own site.

I've been looking at other services and I'm considering signing up with Datafeedr, even though it is not compatible with WooCommerce. In this case I would have to choose a different theme unless anyone here knows a workaround for using WooCommerce with Datafeedr or can convince me that SellFire is worth keeping despite its lack of support.

Any help or input is appreciated.

Maybe they are on vacation, since none of my emails have been answered either. Can anyone chime in on their service response? I believe there are some founders of sellfire here that can help?

...I believe there are some founders of sellfire here that can help?
    Looks like their last post here was April 25th. I hope everything is all right with Jason.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Same here hope all is ok.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Looks like Jason last logged in on April 25th. I bumped this thread to him and hope all is good.

SellFire.com
    Hi All,

Emily and I are really disappointed with the service level we've been able to provide our customers over the last couple of months. We encountered some personal issues that kept us from maintaining the level of support that our customers deserve. As small business owners ourselves, we understand the pressures and complete disappointment that we feel when someone that we are depending on for our business' success, lets us down.

We are happy to say things are 100% back on track now. We are fully committed to SellFire and our customers and now have measures in place to ensure the lapse in deserved support does not occur again. We have a lot of faith in our service and product and hope to continue partnering with you.

Thanks,
    Emily and Jason
    Jason MacInnes
    [URL="http://www.sellfire.com/?utm_source=ABestWeb&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=ABW%2BSignature"]SellFire.com - Affiliate Data Feed and Coupon Store Builder[/URL]

Good to have you back, Jason.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea110 View Post
    I was initially very excited about using SellFire because it works with WooCommerce. I signed up for the professional version and started building my store. As I was building it I had questions and sent them to support. However, not one of my 5 messages over the course of several weeks has been answered. Has anyone here been getting support lately from SellFire? They also seem to have disappeared from this forum and the forum on their own site.

I've been looking at other services and I'm considering signing up with Datafeedr, even though it is not compatible with WooCommerce. In this case I would have to choose a different theme unless anyone here knows a workaround for using WooCommerce with Datafeedr or can convince me that SellFire is worth keeping despite its lack of support.

Any help or input is appreciated.
    Not sure you get this reply but others might..

Datafeedr Woo Commerce Plug-in on WordPress site

It is current and last updated in June 2014

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Glad to see you guys back - please try to communicate a little better even in adversity. The tool you have built is really a good one and it was a shame to see you guys getting slagged. Hope all is well.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Yes, it is easy to setup a subscription to your sponsored forum so you get pinged any time someone post here.

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateWarrior View Post
    Glad to see you guys back - please try to communicate a little better even in adversity. The tool you have built is really a good one and it was a shame to see you guys getting slagged. Hope all is well.
    Am I missing something...........Sellfire has been absent for a year. They are up and down like a yo-yo. There is no support.

SellFire has the best thing going for affiliate data feeds...but it only works about half the time.

As for Datafeedr...I tried it.....Not flexible enough
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Quote Originally Posted by Witzer View Post
    Am I missing something...........Sellfire has been absent for a year. They are up and down like a yo-yo. There is no support.

SellFire has the best thing going for affiliate data feeds...but it only works about half the time.

As for Datafeedr...I tried it.....Not flexible enough
    :nerd

Greetings Witzer

Nope you not missing anything, as someone who is new to Sellfire and has run into the same issues everyone has been having I found this forum and posted in a few of the threads.

Not sure what has happened to the Duo running Sellfire and was expressing my thoughts on the matter of a company with a great product and zero support.

I cannot even get other merchants added to their lists.

I am in the process of importing my own feeds via a propduct called WP All Import. Look it up!

This way I can control my own destiny instead of having to rely on third party companies like Sellfire, Datafeedr and others out there in the market place for datafeeds into my sites.

Look me up on Skype ian.conza

Many blessings.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Emily, Jason, I would hope now to see some sort of response to these threads:

WP Sites with SellFire Plug-in are OffLine

Where Are You, SellFire?
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; August 22nd, 2014 at 12:32 PM. Reason: typo
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Tax Paying Member
    If an investor group made an offer??? Just a thought.....
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

15. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Witzer View Post
    If an investor group made an offer??? Just a thought.....
    Great Idea - crowd funding would suit this program without giving away too much of the business.

Just to abandon their business like they have just is not good at all. They may have health or other issues but you make sure you talk to your customer base and you may be surprised your customers may very well be the life line you need for that time.

I am almost ready to manage my own feeds so I will be dropping off Sellfire as much as I like the product and cost. More and more affiliates and drop shippers are turning this way and it is really cost effective as well.

Have fun Guys and I really pray the Sellfire duo show up again.

This was just a Bump, Their post was made "July 14th, 2013, 10:35 PM"

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateWarrior View Post
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    woops... bummer. Liked the tools.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    whooops here too, unfortunately.

rats.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

20. Newsletter Signup