The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Unhappy Banners missing
    Has anyone noticed that for some of their merchants when you click the banner page you get the below message
    "Sorry, No Results Found. This may be due to selected search options, try disabling any available search options and re-run. "

This is for the general banners and no options were set. I don't have a problem with all merchants just random few. Is this just me or is it happening for other people too.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    OK, I found out what happened so I am going to tell everyone :-)

I suppose a week or 2 ago, I was thinking of creating a site specifically for Canada, but before doing such I did the wise thing and looked to see how many merchants sell there. So I went to the link page and selected Canana so see which merchants do Canada. I looked over the list and forgot it. I only really need new banners when I get a new merchant other than that, everything is pretty much automated or the merchant will email me with use this banner or that. But I didn't realize that this parameter doesn't reset get you leave and come back into cj.

This was the problem, I could see the merchants no matter where they came from, but not the banners. So if your banners/text links disappear from the cj interface this might be the problem.

Now I know
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread