Cool Cyberbounty has not paid me in five months
    I am a registered affiliate with Cyberbounty. I did business for them starting 16 Dec and after a couple of month I was sent a check of $13000 for my business done for them for the month of Dec 2012 and Jan 2013. The business I brought for them were huge. After that I did double the business fro them in the month of Feb 2013. At the end of Feb 2013, instead of making payment, they asked me to change my affiliate id as they had some issues with my old id and they were not able to track my businesses. So I changed it but I never received the payment for the month of Feb and since then I had been working for them till date, but they have not sent my payments, I was only hoping that I'd be paid but no word from them until then beginning of this month when their CEO Mark Kassar called me personally and thanked me for my work assuring that how much businesses they have received because of me. I requested them to make the payments and he assured me for that too. BUT NOTHING. I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID YET, AND I'M ONLY HOPING THAT THEY PAY ME SOON.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    With that kind of money involved, you should be discussing this with an attorney.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Doesn't look like Venissa is located in the US. AffiliateHound is it possible for someone out of the country to sue in the US?

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Doesn't look like Venissa is located in the US. AffiliateHound is it possible for someone out of the country to sue in the US?
    Absolutely. Just need to hire a lawyer who practices in the state whose law governs their agreement. Networks generally include that in their TOS.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread