Philippines Affiliate Networks
    hi everyone,

I have been searching for a while for affiliate networks in Philippines.

I do have good audience in that country, and would like to optimize it.

would highly appreciate any recommendation.

Thank you

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    haven't heard of any, you might just have to start one.

3. Thanks From:

Thanks Chuck,

I have been searching for a while, I also had the chance to join couple of affiliate networks in Asia, for some reason none of them do offers in Philippines.

I had the same difficulties to find affiliate network in Thailand, but I came cross one of them by accident ( I was working with blogger from Thailand who recommended for me couple of stores, and one of them had an affiliate program through that network ).

I was wondering if any exists that I am not able to find it with simple search in Google.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    If anyone would know it's Chris from AMWSO...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

6. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post
    If anyone would know it's Chris from AMWSO...
    Thanks, I came cross them in my search unfortunately none of the listed network is a Philippines affiliate network.

Looks like, I will have to start my own as chuck said

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Yea I'm not aware of any in the Philippines. There are a couple of "Pan" Asian networks around but I use the phrase very loosely as none are really doing much. South East Asia as a whole lacks any real networks of note, they pop up, they die. Most of the big stores in the region run through CJ and LS, or have in house programs

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO View Post
    Yea I'm not aware of any in the Philippines. There are a couple of "Pan" Asian networks around but I use the phrase very loosely as none are really doing much. South East Asia as a whole lacks any real networks of note, they pop up, they die. Most of the big stores in the region run through CJ and LS, or have in house programs

Cheers

Chris
    Thanks Chris,

I have tried to look philipino companies on CJ, but most of stores listed under Philippines seems to be americans.

I didn't came through any Philippines company in LS (LS don't seems to pay much attention to Asia)

Looks Like a good opportunity for me to start one lol.

10. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Does Amazon sell in the PI?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Does Amazon sell in the PI?
    They don't have a dedicate website. I believe Amazon.com ship internationally ( but depend on the merchandise ) and the shipping cost is overwhelming.

There is a big company that work similar to Amazon and seems to be taking Amazon place in Philippines.

Many years ago, I saw an ad on the top news site in the Philippines INQUIRER.net | Latest Philippine News for Filipinos. The ad leads to a site that sells flowers, and they had an affiliate program that lets site publishers sell flowers on their own site, but all the the payment and deliveries are handled by that flower company.

The sad thing is I could not remember the company's name.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm travelling through South East Asia and I'm in the Philippines at the moment and have spent time here before. I can't say I have ever looked for affiliate programs here and I doubt there is much anyway. I would suggest to look for Indfy's as you might find some that have in house programs or they sometimes call them cash back programs. there are many companies and business here, many big retailers and brand names so there has to be a demand for the middle to upper class but there will be little demand for the general population who mostly live below the poverty line. The place seems to have a large amount of poor people but the people who are on the other side live in luxury and have much wealth so luxury markets could be a good avenue
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

15. Thanks From:

Thanks glittered,

I am targeting Affiliate Network, and not in house program. I am running a rebate website which mean I need minimum specification in affiliate program to be able to run it.

I have found many in house programs for companies in Philippines but was hoping to be able to find a single Affiliate Network in the area to catch their offers in one place. Unfortunately, it doesn't seems to be an option at this time.

Affiliate Manager
    There is a newly affiliate network based in the Philippines named "Affiliate Network Philippines. Please visit their site at WWW.AFFILIATENETWORKPH.COM
    [URL="http://www.roc.ph"]Ron Oliver Clarin[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.affiliatemanagerph.com"]Affiliate Manager Philippines[/URL] provides Outsourced Affiliate Marketing Management
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/www.roc.ph"]FaceBook[/URL]|[URL="http://www.twitter.com/roc.ph"]Twitter[/URL] l [URL="http://ph.linkedin.com/in/ronoliverclarin"]Linkedin [/URL]l US Phone: +1 (516) 3405402 l PH Phone: +63 (919) 8444311

18. Thanks From:

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Do you want only Philippines based companies, or companies which sell/ship there as well? None of my merchants are based there, but I have a whole list who will ship there. One of my merchants is based in Thailand but is global, and permits rebates sites.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Do you want only Philippines based companies, or companies which sell/ship there as well? None of my merchants are based there, but I have a whole list who will ship there. One of my merchants is based in Thailand but is global, and permits rebates sites.
    We are open on foreign merchants who can ship to Philippines.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread