Thread: June Update

Affiliate Network Rep
    June Update
    Here are the key pieces that we worked on last month:

Introducing our New Travel-Specific AffiliRed Programs!

Affiliate Window has joined forces with 100% tourist sector specific performance marketing agency: AffiliRed, to bring on board a range of programs.

SportsMemorabilia.com Announces Launch on Affiliate Window

Under the premier affiliate program management of AffiliateManager.com, SportsMemorabilia.com, the web’s leading source for authentic sports memorabilia, has launched their affiliate program on the award-winning affiliate network, Affiliate Window.

Q&A: Top Coupon Publisher – Vouchercloud Enters US Market

We caught up with Europe’s number one savings platform for providing the latest local and national discounts as they launch into the US market.

Publisher Spotlight: Restaurant.com

This month we cast the spotlight on the largest national dining deals site which allows users to try new restaurants at a discounted price.

What You Need to Know About the New Voucher Code, Code of Conduct

With the formulation of a code of conduct for the voucher code market in 2008, a standardized best practice framework was introduced. In order to address any outstanding queries, The IAB has now launched a revised version of this code of conduct, tightening existing language as well as requesting increased monitoring by all advertisers.

Affiliate Window has put together a six page guide that goes into far greater detail about each aspect of the code and its current iteration. If you would like to receive a copy then please email Affiliate Window’s Strategy Team.

Affiliate Window Launches New Voucher Code Functionality

Following the recent update to the IAB Voucher Code, Code of Conduct, Affiliate Window has released new discount code features for advertisers and publishers in addition to updating the discount code section of the interface making it more user friendly with a cleaner look.

Transaction Query Report

It is now easier to search for and decline/validate transaction queries in bulk with our new transaction query report. It is also possible to see duplicate transactions and their current status to help you locate them faster. See the live report here.

Batch Processing Transaction Queries

We have launched a new batch validation tool which processes transaction queries. The new tool can be seen here.

Monthly Mobile Update – June 2013 Stats

Our June 2013 mobile stats are now available for download. You can find all the headlines and keys stats here.

June Program Launches

We would love to partner with you on these newly welcomed advertisers on our network:

5469 Maserati Store (US)

5468 Ferrari Store (CA)

5283 Design Hotels US

5278 Resortime US

5281 Corinthia US

5282 Bahia Principe US

Keep up to date with the hot topics being debated within performance marketing and all the goings on at the Affiliate Window headquarters by reading our monthly wrap ups each month. See you next time.

If you have any questions about any of our updates, please get in touch.

Affilired affiliate program and feeds. How one can apply?
    Does it mean that clients can no longer apply to your programs on your website? Instead they have to use affiliatewindow network?

There is a discrepancy of information between the feeds on affilired and those on affiliatewindow. Is it possible to obtain the much richer affilired feeds?

I would like to apply, I have sent several emails until now. Basically I registered for this forum just to get in touch with somebody that may answer to some basic questions. Thank you.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Sorry, shopsplash, are you asking the question of Affilired or of Affiliate Window?

Affilired is the OPM (Agency) for each of the programs listed above. Access to those programs comes through any of the affiliate networks they've chosen to work with for each program. Affiliate Window was honored to be chosen for these programs as well as some additional ones by Affilired.

I am the Account Manager at Affiliate Window for all of the Affilired programs. Please feel free to email me (there's a link my my signature) and I will be happy to answer your questions and assist you in any way I can.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

4. Newsletter Signup