Tax Paying Member
    My Invite To Join An Affiliate Program
    I was reviewing your wonderful site Fashionxxxxx and thought that you would be a perfect fit for our affiliate program. I invite you to join our affiliate program and start earning generous commissions today. "Our Company" offers a wide range of sealant and coating solutions using the great benefits of nanotechnology. It takes much lesser time to clean. "Our Company" provides the future of surface sealants - nanotechnology you can feel. I am sure your website visitors will simply love it!
    My site is a fashion site for kids clothes, etc...........I am sure I could find a way to fit in sealant and coating solutions ............... Maybe this product has something to do with diapers.......
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

2. Thanks From:

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Visit WitzerFashion dot com for kids's clothes that will stay clean and stain-free for years, due to our nanotechnology that "seals" our fabrics against grease, grime, grass stains, paint, erosion, termites, UV rays, nuclear fallout, and more!
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

4. Thanks From:

...also keeps the kids super-clean...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

6. Thanks From:

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    Visit WitzerFashion dot com for kids's clothes that will stay clean and stain-free for years, due to our nanotechnology that "seals" our fabrics against grease, grime, grass stains, paint, erosion, termites, UV rays, nuclear fallout, and more!
    Thanks AH......I never looked at it this way........Maybe I should reconsider the offer........
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You need to respond to these emails and ask where they see their product fitting your site! Can I ask if this is for a CJ program?

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    You need to respond to these emails and ask where they see their product fitting your site! Can I ask if this is for a CJ program?
    What you see above is what I got. No mention of connection with a network. No number on commissions. No sample of banners.

I assumed that it was an indie or someone just phishing.
    Carolina China

The reason I asked is a good friend of mine is a successful fitness review affiliate and was getting off target emails from CJ such as for furniture programs. Their emails followed the same format, we found your site and thought it was a great fit for our (insert crap here) site. I have talked to another affiliate that only does PPC and he stopped reading emails from the networks as they were off target. He only responds if his CJ rep calls him directly.

Still affiliate should have some fun with these emails. I know when we send pure recruitment emails they may be a bit off target. If we get a response of WTF I go in detail why we thought there was a fit. I will sometimes send affiliate program invitations to commercial sites because I have worked with some that add low volume items to their sites that order through affiliate links. That way they can offer a fuller line of products but not warehouse an item that only sells one or two a year. The point is to respond back and make them do some work explaining themselves. If their response is crap then you can send them to the SPAM folder with a clear conscience.

Tax Paying Member
    I agree, Chuck.

I can't even find it now.

I was already in a pissy mood because my e-mails were working with everyone except my best client.........E-mails are back up and running now........ I must have zapped it good. Looked thru the trash and still can't find it.
    Carolina China

I like the independent reps that try to recruit me through my blog or even my consulting site. Funny, they never respond to my replies...
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

We get several recruitment emails to our Contact Us forum here, surprising how much trouble the go through to get no response. When they become annoying I IP ban them! Just that little feeling of satisfaction.

14. Thanks From:

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread