Post Why SAS don't work with Prosperent
    Hi SAS,

Let me know why you don't work with Prosperent tool. This is good tool and have top merchant of other networks.

I think SAS merchant should be in Prosperent. It will benefits both merchants as well affiliates.

2. Thanks From:

I've heard that of a bit of "history" there that about which no one wants to speak. With the rumor mill being what it is, I take that with a grain of salt.

It would, however, be nice to hear a real answer to your question - because, on the surface, it certainly appears that it would would/should benefit both. The only drawback that I see is a merchant would then have little "control" over which sites promote their products. But it would be a merchant choice, and not a network choice, to work with Prosperent or not.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Right now we are working on a tool that allows merchants to log in and approve affiliates. We have specific cases where a merchant, or even a network is weary of allowing sub affiliates to promote their products without that transparency. It isn't something that has been very high on our to do list since we have the majority of the major merchants already, but it is something we know has been an issue, and we are working on.

In the mean time, if you work with any other network, we are happy to bring you on board. All we need is your datafeed. We have some amazing affiliates working with us (almost 9,000 now), and we're pushing into new areas here shortly which should really boost affiliates earnings with our network.

On a side note, I have never even spoken to Brian over there, so if there is an issue, I certainly haven't heard it. My line of communication is always open. I can be reached directly at brian dot lovett at our domain.com

Thanks for reply guys.

I have just ask because SAS work with other third party data feed tools so why not Prosperent.

I can only assume, but my guess is the transparency. I think skimlinks for example has a merchant tool where they can log in and view the affiliates sending traffic. That's sort of what we are modeling our tool off of. I spoke to Jason Rubacky over there a few months back, and at an affiliate summit. I never heard anything more about it.

Some of the other 3rd party tools require you to already be an affiliate of the merchants involved.
    2 of them I can think of right off hand that we use to use was pop shops and golden can.
    I'm sure there's others, but not aware of them and their requirements.
    Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lawrence View Post
    Some of the other 3rd party tools require you to already be an affiliate of the merchants involved.
    2 of them I can think of right off hand that we use to use was pop shops and golden can.
    I'm sure there's others, but not aware of them and their requirements.
    That's absolutely true, but they also have a different business model. They basically just charge you monthly for datafeed access. We actually provide end user tools, so we're similar to skimlinks and viglink, neither of which requires prior merchant approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Prosperent View Post
    That's absolutely true, but they also have a different business model. They basically just charge you monthly for datafeed access. We actually provide end user tools, so we're similar to skimlinks and viglink, neither of which requires prior merchant approval.
    Right. As soon as your transparency dashboard is ready, I'm in and hopefully ShareASale is too.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

11. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by akagorilla View Post
    Right. As soon as your transparency dashboard is ready, I'm in and hopefully ShareASale is too.
    Definitely! You and I have discussed that need before

13. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager Kush@VMInnovations's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by akagorilla View Post
    Ditto!

15. Thanks From:

Thanks guys, taking note and adjusting our timelines

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread