Thread: [SAS] ivgStores..com - High Quality Home, Garden, Office, Restaurant, Sports, & More!

Outsourced Program Manager
    [SAS] ivgStores..com - High Quality Home, Garden, Office, Restaurant, Sports, & More!

At our beginning in 2003, ivgStores was a single site with just 3 of us selling a few hundred products from a dozen suppliers. Since then, we have become one of the leading and fastest growing Internet Retailers with over 472 online stores, tens of thousands of products and hundreds of manufacturing and brand name partners.

Still a family run operation, our growth has been fueled by 4 simple principles: good products, good service, good value, and the strength of a family that stands behind its sites and promises.

We look forward to reviewing your application and joining the ivgStores family.

What sets them apart?
    1. U.S. Based Customer Service
    2. Secure 24/7 Ordering
    3. Direct Delivery

Program Details:
    Commission Rate: 6%
    Cookie Duration: 30 days
    Network: Shareasale, Commission Junction
    Datafeed: Yes

Best Regards,

Jon Nunez | President | AffiliateManager.com
    P: (682) 478-5882 | F: (407) 650-2820 |E: jon@affiliatemanager.com
    2013 Pinnacle Awards Affiliate Manager of the Year | LinkedIn
    Managed Programs | Request a Quote | Referral Program

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Hi Jon,

How long have you guys been managing the program?
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Hello Convergence,

We took it over on Monday, do you need anything? I'll PM you now.
    Best Regards,

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Thank you. PM reply sent...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

ABW Ambassador
    PM Sent.

ABW Ambassador
    So I join less than a month ago, get some products up on my websites and NOW you kick me out of the program. I saw program terms changed yesterday that read:

Restricted States for Program Enrollment Update: Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont
    This would have been nice to know prior to me putting links up.

I received this email today stating:

Thanks for applying for the ivgStores.com affiliate program! Unfortunately you have been set to a declined status because we were unable to find content relevant to ivgStores. If you could email us a link to where you plan on promoting ivgStores we can approve you right away!
    Not relevant, my sites are definitely relevant.

So which is it, that I live in one of the states above or my sites are not relevant?

If it's the state (tax) issue then state that in the email, instead of the generic one I received above.

Not happy, off to take links down.....

Hello MsLadyBug,

I apologize for the inconvenience, these tax laws are getting out of hand.

Our client, ivgStores, reached out to us this week and asked us to remove affiliates who are based in the states effected by the Nexus. We did our best to try and explore other solutions but unfortunately the ivgStores legal team felt the risk was too great.

Before making the change our Account Management staff updated the terms and sent out a newsletter informing affiliates of the upcoming change. Once the accounts were declined it triggered a generic "declined" email which is what you received. I'll make sure the declined emails are updated moving forward.

I am currently looking into any potential solutions or ways to work around this, and will announce anything I am able to find. Hope you have a great weekend.
    Best Regards,

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Jon - Thanks for responding to my concerns.

I fully understand that the merchant has decided to drop tax related affiliates and that you have your hands tied. My issue is with the lack of communication and how I was notified about being terminated. I received no newsletter and their isn't one showing in the SAS interface as going out. Had I not seen the auto email go out regarding program term changes I would have been clueless as to why I was dropped. In the email it even stated to submit a url link that was relevant to IvgStores. As we both know that wouldn't have helped my situation.

I don't know what happened with the newsletter that was suppose to go out. There are only two showing in the SAS Newsletter archive area:

1. July 10th - One sent when I joined

2. August 7th - Subject line: How can I help you launch your campaign? | IVG Stores | Please Respond

Hello,

I noticed you joined the program & believe there's some potential here. What do we need to do to launch a campaign with you?

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Claudia Bucaro
    That's it. Again, thanks for posting and getting back to me.
    Last edited by msladybug; August 9th, 2013 at 05:13 PM.

Hello MsLadyBug,

I'll have to look into this further because I am showing a notification sent out on July 22nd and on July 29th regarding the change in terms excluding the states. Please view a screenshot of the interface showing they were sent at the following URL - Click Here.

During the time since the first notification was sent on 7/22 and when affiliates were removed this week, we were attempting to find a different solution but were unable to. I'm not sure why you did not receive the other notifications but I'll check with SAS to see if they can spot the issue and reach out to you directly with any info I can find. Please rest assured we attempted to give our affiliates plenty of time to prepare by sending out the first notification more than 2 weeks ago.
    Best Regards,

10. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Jon for the update. I do feel better that the attempt was made to notify affiliates about the issue. There does appear to be a problem with the missing newsletters so hopefully SAS can shed some light on what happened to them.

I emailed you an image of what I am seeing in the newsletter archive.

Again, I appreciate your response to my concerns. Not many AMs/OPMs would even bother with it.

12. Thanks From:

13. Newsletter Signup