Thread: ProFlowers(US) is Now Live on Affiliate Window

Affiliate Network Rep
    ProFlowers(US) is Now Live on Affiliate Window
    A leader in the floral industry, ProFlowers has been connecting consumers with fresh-from-the-field flowers since 1998.

Whether you’re sending birthday flowers, graduation flowers, or looking to brighten up someone’s summer day, no other florist does it like ProFlowers. Consistently delivering the freshest flowers possible and keeping prices low, has helped ProFlowers become a leader in the floral industry. Whether you’re you looking for a local florist or a long distance florist ProFlowers delivers nearly everywhere in the United States as early as next day.

ProFlowers is looking for relevant email and content publishers to join the affiliate program and promote ProFlowers as the Florist of choice.

Are you a good fit for the ProFlowers affiliate program? Apply to the program today and take advantage of the opportunity to earn $8.50 commission on each sale.

Our Policy:

** Website snapshots may be requested prior to program approval for promotional banner placements.
    **Email Newsletter Available, No Search Traffic, US only

Hi,

I'd like to join this program but I'm not comfortable giving my credit card to sign up with Affiliate Window. Is there another way?

Thanks.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi,

Unfortunately you will eventually have to provide us with your payment details so that we can make payments of commission you have earned. Originally it is for the sign up fee which is credited to your publisher account and will be visible from the moment you login for the first time. You may also request for this to be refunded to you if your application is declined or if you change your mind about your application.

If you would like to send me further information feel free to reach me at rachel.tyrer@affiliatewindow.com, however in order to join the program you will need to apply to the network. Hope this helps!

Rachel,

I'll shoot you an email, but just to be clear... it's not the payment info I don't want to provide, it's my credit card number. I've never had to give that for any affiliate program or network so I'm just not comfortable providing it.

I see that we can bypass the credit card info if we have a referral number. How might I get referred ??

Thanks.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Dane,

Thanks for emailing me privately about this issue, I was happy to issue you with the one time referral code.

Got it. Thanks very much for your assistance!

7. Newsletter Signup