IR Tracking is Good
    I've been earning commissions on Impact Radius for 11 days now and my initial impression is that their tracking is much better than GAN's. I'd love to know why GAN sales weren't tracking as well. 3rd Party cookies? Horrible programming by the Performics R+D staff? Parasites? All of the above?

Anyway, nice to see that Impact Radius works well from a commission tracking perspective.

IR Tracking is good ( i had only one tracking issue with them since i joined in 2012 ).

unfortunately they were not able to help me with it, the advertiser stopped the service, and they told me they can't get me connected with the advertiser, if I want to solve my problem with the advertiser, i got to carry that with him directly outside the network.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    IMHO Impact Radius started with tracking in mind. Have always contended with peers that CJ loses 20-30% of their sales through tracking breakage but don't have supporting data to support.

4. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    IMHO Impact Radius started with tracking in mind. Have always contended with peers that CJ loses 20-30% of their sales through tracking breakage but don't have supporting data to support.
    Ran some numbers. The same merchant on GAN brought in 41% less commissions for the 11 days leading up to the switch. So, yes, I agree, there is probably at least a 20% - 30% difference in tracking. This is even more pronounced when you realize that the 90 day tracking window wasn't in place on IR.

Wow. Think of the money we would make if every network's tracking worked as well.

Quote Originally Posted by isellstuff View Post
    Wow. Think of the money we would make if every network's tracking worked as well.
    ...or if they migrated their publishers to Impact Radius

also - thanks for sharing this information with everyone. we do pride ourselves on the accuracy of our tracking.
    Last edited by ToddCrawford; July 25th, 2013 at 04:00 PM.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

How does one go about signing up with IR as an affiliate..?

Would I be considered a Media Partner..?

Quote Originally Posted by teezone View Post
    How does one go about signing up with IR as an affiliate..?

Would I be considered a Media Partner..?
    Yes - use the Media Partner application.
    Todd Crawford

9. Thanks From:

Well, that was relatively painless..

My new account created was a few minutes ago...

Quote Originally Posted by isellstuff View Post
    I've been earning commissions on Impact Radius for 11 days now and my initial impression is that their tracking is much better than GAN's. I'd love to know why GAN sales weren't tracking as well. 3rd Party cookies? Horrible programming by the Performics R+D staff? Parasites? All of the above?

Anyway, nice to see that Impact Radius works well from a commission tracking perspective.
    I can't agree more. I was using a retailer which is available under multiple affiliate management systems. I switched tracking from Affiliate Window to ImpactRadius for this one retailer and sales nearly doubled within a day of the change! No other changes on my end other than the link swap.

12. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by jtoddv View Post
    I can't agree more. I was using a retailer which is available under multiple affiliate management systems. I switched tracking from Affiliate Window to ImpactRadius for this one retailer and sales nearly doubled within a day of the change! No other changes on my end other than the link swap.
    These posts truly make my day. Thanks for taking the time to post your results.
    Todd Crawford

I got a nice little surprise on my Impact Radius account today.

I was looking through my recent commissions in the Dashboard, and I saw a $40+ commission sale that was classified as "Fingerprint" tracking.

Researching a little closer, I found this: Impact Radius | The Foundation of a Successful Marketing Campaign - Impact Radius

Apparently, Impact Radius collects unique, non-personal information when customers click through, and ties that back to the affiliate when the sale takes place. So even if cookies are blocked or erased, it can track.

This technology just earned me $40 that would have gone untracked on most if not all other networks.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15. Thanks From:

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread