Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi! Guys! Do You Know of Any Tips or Strategy That I Can Implement To General Sales
    My name is Dexter form the Caribbean, I am a new member here. I must say that the posts that I have read so far in this forum are quit informative and clearly spelled out. It show that you guys are quit knowledge on what soever topic is discussed. Ok guys, here is my question, at present I am an executive affiliate of Six Figure Income.

This company is a well established company with millions of affiliates worldwide. The thing is, they have a store (removed site reference) that has to be exact 91,687 Products which they offer their affiliates to sell for commission and Versa Points. In addition to there auctions and lots more all on the same site to enable and maintain customers satisfaction.

I would dearly like to know if anyone can suggest any tips, strategies that I can implement to encourage customers to regularly shop at this store? If you guys can visit the store, observe then give me your feedback along with your expertise on the issue I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Dexter.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; July 22nd, 2013 at 11:51 PM. Reason: removed site reference

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    So let me get this Dexter, you are an executive affiliate meaning one of their top affiliate yet you are asking us to tell you how to sell their products?

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Six figure income in what currency?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Six Figure Income is the name of the <ahem> "Program" - not the OP's earnings.

Perhaps "Executive Affiliate" is a title you "earn" or pay for...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

So I bring in six figures but after expenses and taxes it four figures.

Notice the first three letters of the username...

Got all that, waiting for the response, playing out the rope then pull the snare.

Truly I am waiting for one of these trolls to really spin their craft. Instead they come here to sell snake oil and think we will buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    So let me get this Dexter, you are an executive affiliate meaning one of their top affiliate yet you are asking us to tell you how to sell their products?
    Hello Chuck, thanks for your to reply, I do not want you to miss understand me. To address your question, an executive affiliate is not the top affiliate at sfi it's only the second highest rank. It has the normal affiliate, executive affiliate, Bronze Team Leader, Silver Team Leader, Gold Team Leader and Platinum Team leader (6 ranks). And you do not have to sell a thing to gain any of these Ranks. I will like to believe you are a person of understanding, meaning you can comprehend what you are reading , So If you did read my post carefully, which I believe you did not, because I noticed changes in my post, which is not your fault. However, though SFI does not mean "Six Figure Income" it means "Stronger Future International" and the store I was referring to is (SPAM), in my post I said (SPAM) is a SFI store whereby they offer any of their affiliates to sell their products and generate sales if he/she choices. It's just an addition stream by which you can earn if you choice. So to answer you question, you can be the top affiliate (PTL) at sfi and do not know how to sell a thing. I do hope that you can some how understand what I am saying how. And once again thank you.
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; July 23rd, 2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Remover SPAM

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    Six figure income in what currency?
    Hello AffiliateHound! SFI does mean Six figure Income in my post, it is the name of the company which is "Stronger Future International" I guess the admin taught SFI in my post meant "Six Figure Income".

Hmmm, now I AM confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post
    Hmmm, now I AM confused...
    Hi! Convergence, IKR, I have submitted a reply to bring clearly to exactly what I said. Once it is approved by admin without changes you will understand and may be if you choices, answers the question I initially asked. In the mean time I have and is reading very useful post relating to the topic.

Dexter

I get it but I still don't see an answer to my ?

100,000 Italian Lira = $68.00 US. That IS a Six Figure Income.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Your thread title: Hi! Guys! Do You Know of Any Tips or Strategy That I Can Implement To General Sales

Do YOU have a website?
    How do YOU drive traffic to that website?

14. Thanks From:

I get it but I still don't see an answer to my ?

100,000 Italian Lira = $68.00 US. That IS a Six Figure Income.
    Ok, AffiliateHound. SFI's corporate is located in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. Founder and President is Garry Carson and yes the currency they use is US dollars. 1.00 US = 1.00 US.
    Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by sfiguy View Post
    SFI's corporate is located in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. Founder and President is Garry Carson
    Then SFI is the Six Figure Income program - as I mentioned originally. Have not seen it referrerd to as Stronger Future International...

Your thread title: Hi! Guys! Do You Know of Any Tips or Strategy That I Can Implement To General Sales

Do YOU have a website?
    How do YOU drive traffic to that website?
    I had my own website which I post a few articles on however, I become preoccupied with writing for revenue sharing websites. Which meant my site was left abandon. I never got much traffic anyway, I guess it's because I was not active with it. But the few traffic I got came from the search engines.
    Dexter

I had my own website which I post a few articles on however, I become preoccupied with writing for revenue sharing websites. Which meant my site was left abandon. I never got much traffic anyway, I guess it's because I was not active with it. But the few traffic I got came from the search engines.
    Dexter
    Then I suggest you pay attention to your website if you want any sales...

19. Thanks From:

Ok, AffiliateHound. SFI's corporate is located in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. Founder and President is Garry Carson and yes the currency they use is US dollars. 1.00 US = 1.00 US.
    Dexter
    I always thought the currency in Nebraska was corn.

At $6/bushel, 16,667 bushels = Six Figure Income

21. Thanks From:

Then SFI is the Six Figure Income program - as I mentioned originally. Have not seen it referrerd to as Stronger Future International...
    Hi! Convergence, I did not said that SFI's program does not possess the capabilities to generate six figure income for it's affiliates. what I said was SFI meaning "stronger Future International" not Six Figure Income". In my post I was not asking anyone to join sfi program, I made no mention of such. I simply tried to be precise as possible so to invoke clear detail replies as possible. If you read " I am an executive affiliate of Six Figure Income" which is in my post after admin's moderation, presents my post as though I am trying to persuade others. Hence the reason those how reply to my question did not offer any real help. Example "So I bring in six figures but after expenses and taxes it four figures", "Got all that, waiting for the response, playing out the rope then pull the snare.

Truly I am waiting for one of these trolls to really spin their craft. Instead they come here to sell snake oil and think we will buy it"."
    ______So let me get this Dexter, you are an executive affiliate meaning one of their top affiliate yet you are asking us to tell you how to sell their products?" Once again in my post I did not write "Six Figure Income" I wrote "SFI.COM" as a link to SFI page. However admin replaced it with Six Figure Income". Thanks for all your patience.
    Dexter

I always thought the currency in Nebraska was corn.

At $6/bushel, 16,667 bushels = Six Figure Income
    Ok, I guess I was asking the wrong type of members. "my bad" and sorry for the
    inconvenience .
    Dexter

Then I suggest you pay attention to your website if you want any sales...
    I will certainly try to do that. Thanks
    Dexter

sfiguy:

For starters this community has rules - Read them before posting.
    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/midni...es-146455.html

By understanding the rules you may possibly understand the reactions to your post.

Your post falls under common SPAM techniques used by forum spammers who don't read the rules.

As this is a community, we see tons of SPAM. Each member here has their own personalities and style of humor and wit. Becoming part of the community by reading the rules will greater enhance your chance of becoming accepted by other community members and more serious responses to your questions.

To understand what happens when a post contains a website URL - this forum software changes the URL to the title of the page. So when the admin edited your post to remove the URL portion, what was left was the page title you linked to.

There is also an apparent language / translation issue here - while your English is more than likely better than our attempts at your country's native language - there are still venacular differences that make it difficult to fully comprehend what you are explaining.

In closing:

Read the rules
    Pay attention to your website - without any marketing the only person viewing your website will be you.

Good luck and welcome to the ABW community...

26. Thanks From:

Convergence did you also notice the Tags added?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Convergence did you also notice the Tags added?
    Different than what is there now?

No guess they were there all along. In reference to your citation on SPAM I find it hard to believe that someone coming here solely for help on getting traffic their affiliate site would be adding tags to their first post.

30. Thanks From:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast