Is this merchant converting for anyone? If so, at what rate?

Ford Fox-body Owners Club
    http://www.ford-fox.org

ABW Ambassador
    NO, they aren't converting very well for my automotive site BUT looky here what a "value-added" merchant they are to have listed on your site~!
    quote:
    There are over 200MM cars and light trucks on the roads of America today, nearly 2 vehicles per household. All of these vehicles require maintenance and repair. Nearly $100B in auto parts are sold annually. How can you help your customers find the right information, part, price and fulfillment / return option quickly while maximizing your sites revenue potential? What you need is a sound business partner with a strategy for success. PartsAmerica.com was founded 1/00 and launched 9/00. As the exclusive on-line presence for two of the largest auto part retailers in America, CSK Auto (Checker, Schucks and Kragen) and Advance Auto Parts, PartsAmerica.com provides quick and easy access to nearly $1.5B in inventory and 3,000 locations in all 50 states. We offer customers the ability to search our real-time inventory, purchase items on-line, pick up and return at a local store, or have products delivered to their home or business. PartsAmerica.com is THE brick and click model.

Brian
    aka Cyclone

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room~!

Maybe the fact that you have to provide a zipcode before you can get anywhere is a big turnoff... I know the fact that I can't deep link turns ME off..

Ford Fox-body Owners Club
    http://www.ford-fox.org

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Stick with J.C Whitney. I've had their autoparts aggregrator links up for 2 years with only 1 sale recorded. Cross linking sister sites and operating on the GSI (Global Sports) group with very poor conversions. Horrible database driven e-catalog and normal shoppers need more details than the sparce info on the parts the DB provides. Therefore the huge # of 800 calls to confirm the right part.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Partsamerica for me 1:200 avg commission $10
    JC Whitney 1:100< avg. commission $20

Stick with JCW

I'm not sure what it is with PartsAmerica, but they don't convert well for me either. I don't really promote them very much, I just provide a link to their site on a page with links to other auto parts sources.

It might be their site design, who knows. I find JCW's site easier to navigate, and better looking. Just my opinion, though.

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread