Just curious, anyone ever have any trouble with having clicks tracked and sales credited by the guys at Linksmanager? They have refused me 2 sales that were made by freinds that I personally referred. I don't ever show any traffic with them and I know I've given them over 150,000 impressions.

They won't answer my email anymore either - too bad I love their utility.

Dale Wentzel
    Director, Online Marketing Motormint.com
    Nothing Builds Business Better than a Strong A.R.M.

Buy them a new application and they'll be content for a day - Show them how to code... and they'll go into business for themselves.

Amazing... looks like I'm the only one. That's okay though because that must mean that it's just me that's FUBAR over this. And I have a certain amount of control over that... alrighty then.

Dale Wentzel

Buy them a new application and they'll be content for a day - Show them how to code... and they'll go into business for themselves.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I looked over their program and site once...no way do they qualify as a valid merchant anyone can make real money off of from referral links. You can also skip Dealtime's popup hell hole at BeFree too.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I always try to test a new program by actually having partners, freinds or associates buy in when possible. That way I can get a true read pretty quickly.

GET THIS - They told me because I had a close relationship with the people that I referred - they were not valid referrals, it was in essence like referring myself and that their program was only for webmasters who wanted to refer NEW webmasters. Of course the only way they knew there was any relationship at all was because I told them that's how I knew I wasn't being credited.

I pay on EVERYTHING. Any sale through a valid link is a commisionable sale for the program I run. These guys are just flat out crooks in my book and it really is too bad cause they have a great tool that I now have to rip out.

Dale Wentzel

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread