Traditionally, you buy a domain, hire a website developer and then pay a company to “host” your website. After spending (on average) anywhere from $2,000 to $5,000 for this, you now have a live website. Most likely, the name of your domain address is your company name (i.e.

Next comes marketing your new website. To get traffic to your website, you will need to hire an experienced SEO company. This SEO service can cost (on average) $20,000 per year. Most small businesses do not have a budget like this. So what happens if you skip SEO? Your new website might look good, but it gets no traffic.

This is the reason why I created Website Pill. Let me explain how Website Pill works.
First, you tell us about your business (Get Started | Website Once you give us the information about your business, our research begins. We find out exactly how your prospects search for you on Google (i.e. keywords). Then we secure the very best (and most searched) domain address. We have different designs for you to choose from so once you’ve selected your design, we will customize the design you choose to reflect your contact information. We also give you full access so that you can easily add or edit the content. Now you have a great website with a great domain (one that will generate leads). But it doesn’t stop here. Next we begin our monthly SEO service for your new site. This SEO will get your website on page 1 with multiple keyword searches. Every month, we email you analytics to show the traffic you are getting each month. The best part of all this, you only pay $99 per month for all of this. You have the option of doing a 1 or 2 year lease. All of our leases have the “option” to buy at the end of the lease.

What sets them apart?
1. Generate leads from DAY 1.
2. Live premium website built by a designer and marketed by an SEO company
3. Top Rankings!

Program Details:
Commission Rate: $99 per sale
Cookie Duration: 90 Days
Network: Shareasale