What a waste
    As many of you know already namecheap launched affiliate program over ShareASale, also the program is not much promising ( because they limiting it to new customers only ) yet I thought it actually may has chance because of the company name. I joined their program.

Today, I am looking into the affiliate program who are temporary offline and namecheap is on the list, which is nothing surprising since they are not using auto deposit.

What is really disappointing is that they are featured on shareasale, while I browse SAS their ad keep showing up, not sure what is the point of the ad if any user can see the they are short in funds.

I am really hoping SAS limit featured program to only those who have auto deposit, it doesn't reflect a bad image on the advertiser only but on SaS as well specially for new affiliate who just joined their network.

Hi OneGoodMan,

I'm writing from Namecheap to let you know that the issue you reported is fixed.

While we do pay for new customer referrals only, the commission we pay on our services and the conversion rate that the affiliates see, lead to very competitive earnings from traffic. I encourage you to give our program a try and see the performance for yourself.

If you have any questions about the program, feel free to reach out to affiliates@namecheap.com directly. We're always looking for feedback to improve our program. Thanks!

3. Thanks From:

I see you've enabled "Auto Deposit." Good move.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

5. Thanks From:

Hi Alex,

I am already an affiliate for NameCheap, and I am glad you enabled the auto deposit. That shall increase the number of affiliate interested to join the program.

I used to contact all affiliate mangers in SaS when their program goes down but i realized some have it down on purpose ( they has short term program through holidays ), I just drop them, I guess it would be helpful if SaS has temporary short camping for these companies like CJ, so affiliates know what they getting themselves into.

Hi OneGoodMan,

My name is Kate and I'm in charge of the Namecheap affiliate program. I'd like to thank you for the feedback and confirm that the auto-deposit was enabled as it was informed earlier. We are very glad that you are our affiliate already. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at kate.t@namecheap.com. I’ll be glad to help. Have a great day ahead!

Thanks Kate,

highly appreciate that both you and alex are responding to the thread, that is promising start for an affiliate program. I hope all advertiser be as active as you are in reaching to affiliates concerns

9. Thanks From:

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread