Wink Is This Price Reasonal?
    Hi Guys!

We launched a CPL program in SAS and our price is $0.05/registration and $0.5/first deal submitting. That's to say affiliate earn 5 penny if their user register our website and affiliate earn $0.5 dollar submit a deal into our website. Joining and submitting deals is free. Does this price reasonable? Im new in this area. please kindly give me suggestions

Is $0.05 the price of your offer or is it just an example?

If it's the price then it's not a good deal because that's the price for advertising costs.

thank you! Then could you please give me some suggestion sir? which price is more reasonable?

The lowest I can go for a commission is $12 I don't promote anything that has a commission less than that. But that's just me.

5. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    What is your competition offering, are you in line with them?

I see one of my competition offer $0.5/lead. We need registration and we also need registers to submit posts into our website, so we plan to make a tier commission structure.

i don't think that reasonable. the minimum commission i usually go for is $10.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBiz02 View Post
    i don't think that reasonable. the minimum commission i usually go for is $10.
    I also agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Yang View Post
    I see one of my competition offer $0.5/lead.
    Per lead I would go for at least $2. Think about how much someone is going to spend to promote your offer. The cheapest clicks I can get are $0.04 on facebook and convert well with at least 300 clicks and that should cost me around $8.

With 300 clicks I can get you 20 leads at least and that will make me $10. So I wont spend $8 to get paid $0.05 for a lead that's not even mine. Maybe some may go for it and see it as a good deal. No offense, but for me it's just a waist of time.

I think the price is dependent on the quality of leads you want. It is difficult to say without knowing the product and the expectations. At that price, you will most likely get an affiliate who can send you lots of traffic but not high quality. Are you looking for just an email address? Is it a longer form? The answer to those questions will determine if it is reasonable or not. Quality traffic costs the affiliate more so it would need to cost you more. Personally, I have not worked with an affiliate that would go that low but that is not the business model of my merchants.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    So how are your sign-ups going with the $0.05/registration and $0.5/first deal submitting offer you started with?

Have you tried looking for lead gen groups in Facebook? Lots of conversation there.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread