Thread: Checks Superstore Affiliate Program (SAS) (CJ)

Thumbs up Checks Superstore Affiliate Program (SAS) (CJ)

Let's talk checks.

Earlier this year, Greg Hoffman Consulting took over the affiliate program management of Checks Superstore on ShareASale and Commission Junction. The CJ program is several years old while the ShareASale program is coming up on one year old.

A few months ago, I went into the CJ program and extracted all toolbars and software affiliates with extreme prejudice. It wasn't easy. In fact it was a bloody mess. But, as with every clean up, the program is now healthier and pure checks affiliates and other content affiliates are seeing higher conversions.

We did some testing of higher prices during the summer and found out quickly that our customers love lower prices. We are very competitive and we are now paying commissions on handling and shipping as well.

The owners of Checks Superstore are very pro-active. They listen to every suggestion and consider benefits for themselves and for affiliates. If you have any suggestions or ideas, they will be heard and acted upon.

Now, for the checks affiliates, talk to me offline. The walls have ears here.

Default Commission: 25%
    July Conversion: 7.82%

Join Checks Superstore on ShareASale or Commission Junction.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

2. Thanks From:

Yes, let's talk checks.

Greg and his crew have done a tremendous job since he took over the Checks Superstore program earlier this year. We were promoting the program throughout the clean-up process and saw improvements in conversion each time a major "poacher" was eliminated. The program is now our best producing program in the personal checks line (we have our own manufacturing/supply program for business checks).

As personal checks affiliates, Jill and I have been promoting personal checks and related products from all the major players in this niche. Checks Superstore has become our leading merchant since the "clean up."
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    From Bill's lips to my sites - gotta join this program TONIGHT!!!!!

(I know, too late for Greg to approve anything until tomorrow. Bill - why didn't you post this an hour ago? Huh? Why?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

5. Thanks From:

Applied. Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock.

Just kidding - I can't get to this for awhile - too busy with stuff related to HardwareWorld products.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

7. Thanks From:

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Never fear, I've got it covered when Greg doesn't. Now, I wanna see some links up.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

9. Thanks From:

Thanks, Cindy.

Like I said, I'm working on some HardwareWorld products now (small but excellent selection of glassware) but I will get to CHECKs probably tomorrow, certainly by the weekend!

11. Thanks From:

We are running incentives this month for new affiliates that get active. Tell me if you are interested.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Quote Originally Posted by akagorilla View Post
    We are running incentives this month for new affiliates that get active. Tell me if you are interested.
    I'll be active tomorrow - gotta mow the yard.

More seriously - to ANY AFFILIATES who are just thinking about this program. it is WELL WORTHWHILE to get active. Anyone who knows Jill and me knows that we know checks (heh, I know, too many knows). However this really is a good program.

Sooo...maybe I shouldn't be telling folks this because it may add to our competition. There is still plenty of "room" in the checks vertical to get active and earn some decent money. So give it a try.

Greg is pro-actively involved in management and is tuned in to the needs of affiliates. I also know the one of the company owners. He is a man of integrity and also understands that it is best to let Greg and Cindy operate the affiliate program. They run promotions for affiliates and keep up a dialog with a monthly newsletter that contains useful information. Communication is a key attribute in this business and that is one of GHC's strong suits.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

14. Thanks From:

7-Day Conversion is 23%. Checks are on fire right now.
    Greg Hoffman

16. Newsletter Signup