has anyone join shareasale to be the merchant?
    we are considering joining shareasale to be the merchant. has anyone joined there? do you know its current affiliates? does anyone has the list of its affiliates? i am urgent to have its affiliates list and to make the final decision. thanks

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    You will not get their affiliate list - no network will offer that to you. Rest assured that there are tens of thousands of affiliates in their network, including everyone you need to work with except for toolbar users/coupon stuffers and a few of the big loyalty programs that use toolbars.

I run 20+ programs in ShareASale and they are one of my absolute favorites. They are ethical and committed to fairness in business, and they are approachable if you have questions or needs. Their tools are as good or better than any the bigger name networks provide.

If you'd like to chat on them, feel free to get in touch at wtonkin/at/fanatics.com
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

ShareASale is a great network to be a part of and have an amazing group of affiliates to build relationships with.

I recommend every merchant to join ShareASale. Their staff will always be available and there to assist you when needed.

Richard Rowe
    Affiliate Manager
    TAP Auto Parts
    Richard Rowe
    OPM | Affiliate Manager | [URL="http://tapautoparts.com/affiliate_program.html"]Total Automotive Performance[/URL]
    Share A Sale

Outsourced Program Manager
    not to mention, it will not break ur pocketbook to join
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

I am a merchant of shareasale, they don't have affiliates list, so I have to do seek the affiliate sources by myself. But all I collected now are coupon websites.

Quote Originally Posted by hbhglisi View Post
    I am a merchant of shareasale, they don't have affiliates list, so I have to do seek the affiliate sources by myself. But all I collected now are coupon websites.
    don't they have affiliate list when you have been the merchant?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Affiliates see your program in the network and can apply to you that way. You can also advertise your program here and other forums/sites or directly via paid search.

Do you have a page on your merchant site about your affiliate program and is it ranked for your niche keyword plus "affiliate program"?

Outsourced Program Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by christinnee View Post
    don't they have affiliate list when you have been the merchant?
    No;
    you need find your affiliates the old fashion way :-)
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

We've been with Shareasale for quite a few years and very pleased. As hbhglisi mentioned above, we too only seem to attract coupon sites. Some have made a few sales, most bring in nothing.

Agree with Richard that you have to find your affiliates the old fashion way. In other words, be proactive and recruit, don't just sit back hoping super affiliates will find you.

This means getting involved in the Shareasale community. We attended a couple of their Affiliate Summits and had good success.
    [COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1][url="http://www.pianowizardacademy.com"]Piano learning software[/url] [COLOR=Red]|[/COLOR] [url="http://bit.ly/PWAiPad"]Back Piano Wizard iPad App on KickStarter[/url] [COLOR=Red]|[/COLOR] [url="http://www.musicwizardaffiliates.com"]Piano Wizard Affiliate Program[/url][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Affiliates see your program in the network and can apply to you that way. You can also advertise your program here and other forums/sites or directly via paid search.

Do you have a page on your merchant site about your affiliate program and is it ranked for your niche keyword plus "affiliate program"?
    hi, chuck, can i ask you some question?
    The question is that when I find my affiliates from the Affiliate Categories, for example whan I click “wedding”, there would show countless results, then I would click one by one to contact the affiliate. It really cost a lot of tome. Is there any way to make it easy?
    The next one is that when there show countless results, but I can not contact them in one time. And the next time I want to continue, I have to be from the beginning to click the “more” to find where I stop the last time. I think it is really unreasonable to do this.

If you are just searching Google for wedding then you have to screen the sites to figure which ones are affiliates. If they have a shopping cart then its rather sure that they are not affiliate but merchants.

Are you only looking for ways to find affiliates that cost no money?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    If you are just searching Google for wedding then you have to screen the sites to figure which ones are affiliates. If they have a shopping cart then its rather sure that they are not affiliate but merchants.

Are you only looking for ways to find affiliates that cost no money?

i mean find affiliate at shareasale.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I guess the comparison Christinnee is looking at is that networks like LinkShare do have an affiliate search system that allows merchants to locate and approach affiliates through the network.

In short Christinnee, no Shareasale does not have that system available.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

14. Thanks From:

Its hard work recruiting for a program. Networks like Commission Junction, LinkShare, AvantLink and Affiliate Window give you a certain amount of access to affiliates so you can send them an offer via the network. Those networks cost $2000 to $10,000 to launch with and some have steep monthly minimum fees. Shareasale has a low barrier to entry and the lowest month fee with the exception of AvantLink which has no monthly fees. Have you tried contacting Shareasale for a referral to some of the OPMs who specialize in that network. Or is this a case and to be blunt, that you are from China where the cost of labor is very low so you are only interested in free means to recruit if all it takes is labor?

16. Thanks From:

I have not had much luck with ShareASale. Only coupon sites are signing. I am somewhat new to this though so I am trying to network and find affiliates that might be interested in our program. It has been tougher than I thought!

Quote Originally Posted by jengoodman View Post
    I have not had much luck with ShareASale. Only coupon sites are signing. I am somewhat new to this though so I am trying to network and find affiliates that might be interested in our program. It has been tougher than I thought!
    This has been a big trend on ShareASale for sure.

Have not figured out why just yet, but I am getting a lot of "Coupon Site" affiliates as well.

Richard Rowe
    OPM | Affiliate Manager | [URL="http://tapautoparts.com/affiliate_program.html"]Total Automotive Performance[/URL]
    Share A Sale

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Will always be the majority of signups in most niches, on ANY network...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

20. Thanks From:

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread