Affiliate Manager
    Smile so many questions!
    Hi everybody! I have so many questions and will need some advice from you experts!

1. can somebody reccomend ebay enterprises affiliate network? it is/was pepperjamnetwork.com

2. in the company I work for we have an In-house affiliate software and It is not friendly to management and admin, it does track the cookies, but that is pretty much it, it doesnŽt help for the program statistics. question: would you reccomend to buy a software to have our in-house program or rather go and work with the affiliate networks, like CJ, linkshare, etc...

2.1 if is buying which software would you reccomend to buy.
    2.2 if is using networks which ones would you reccomend for a selling resorts (travel)

thank you very much in advance!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Matt, aka I.M.O.G. put together a great spreadsheet comparing affiliate networks. Perhaps this can help you with some of your questions.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Affiliate Manager
    Jcrooks, thank you. But it seems to be helpful for publishers, and i probably wasnŽt clear enough. We are merchants and want to know which networks are better value-cost as most of them charge the initial cost plus monthly fee plus commission...I need to pick the best options, and also some are very expensive like linkshare...

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    I understood you are a merchant, but I thought that would be helpful nevertheless, because affiliate preferences in functionalities are critical to your success.

I work for an affiliate network, so it would be inappropriate for me to comment publicly about strengths and weaknesses. What I can do is invite you to contact us privately to share what our network can offer in the travel vertical, and you can use that to compre what others have said. By seeing what each offers as their strengths, what each doesn't emphasize compared to the others, that may help you evaluate your options and make your decision.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

5. Thanks From:

I would hope that a new merchant would use that chart as a guide. There are some networks that affiliates just may not care to use. While it is true you may find a "deal" at one - if affiliates don't care to use that network your savings will not help your bottom line. Using the network you mentioned for example - we promote two merchants there (because of prior relationships) but I NEVER look for new programs there.

If you want to attract good affiliates do not use an in-house program (unless you are already well-known and have a good rep in the industry).
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

7. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager
    thank you Jane! IŽll do that!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread