Affiliate Manager Landon - Blendtec's Avatar
    Best Events and Resources for Affiliate Program Managers?
    Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself and ask a quick question while I'm at it.

My name is Landon, I'm the affiliate program manager with Blendtec (We manufacture premium blenders and kitchen appliances... You may have seen our Will It Blend? series on Youtube?) We've been doing affiliate marketing for a few years on a custom platform and just recently switched to the CJ and Avantlink networks.

I'm curious, though, as we seek to grow our affiliate base on these networks, what industry events, organizations, resources, etc. have you found the most helpful as learning resources and/or places to get in touch with and recruit potential affiliates?

Thanks in advance!

Landon

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Affiliate Summit this weekend is are largest event, let me know if you want to attend last minute as I have a pass for sale. I personally attend Pubcon as I have helped form their affiliate track for the last six years. There is also Affiliate Manager Days for specific sessions on management/recruiting.

We have a Utah group that meets and would love to host a meetup at your location: Rocky Mountain Affiliate Marketing Association (Salt Lake City, UT) - Meetup

3. Thanks From:

Thanks, Chuck! This weekend may be a bit short notice, but I see there's an Affiliate Summit West in January I might see if we can make it to.

I'll definitely check out the other events and will be sure to join your meet up group!

Landon

5. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Landon gave you title and access to the AM Only forum. Dave @ Rumor Advertising mentioned that Blendtec was launching a program. Work with him on Wise Food Storage. Let me know if you need any help getting your program going.

Thanks, Chuck! I appreciate the help and the offer! I might just take you up on it!

Landon

For recruiting affiliates you should also consider vertical events for health and fitness. Fitbloggin' is very popular. Look for the date and location in the Fall

Quote Originally Posted by robbinsinteractive View Post
    For recruiting affiliates you should also consider vertical events for health and fitness. Fitbloggin' is very popular. Look for the date and location in the Fall
    Thanks for the suggestion, Robbins! I just looked into Fitbloggin'. That definitely looks like a great place for us to be!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread