Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Hi All!

I used to be Linda-ProSound and now am doing AM consulting. I posted this in the new program forum, but there is a delay before it will be public - so thought I'd share the announcement here with you as well!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As one of the nation's leading direct online vehicle lenders, RoadLoans provides unmatched customer service and competitive vehicle loans and refinancing to thousands of customers. RoadLoans is a subsidiary of one of the largest and most well respected companies in America – a name you can trust.

Roadloan Partner Benefits:

EARN $100 PER COMPLETED LOAN
    When a customer visits your site, clicks on the RoadLoans link, applies for a loan and uses our loan to buy a vehicle, we will pay you $100. Super Affiliates – earn even more!

ROADLOANS IS A DIRECT LENDER
    Many other loan companies that have affiliate programs are resellers that provide leads to direct lenders. By partnering with a direct lender, middleman commissions are cut out allowing us to pay YOU more!

HIGH CONVERSION RATE
    Auto refinancing and new financing has never been easier or more affordable. We cut a check your customer can spend at the dealer like cash, thereby getting even better savings in many cases. Additionally, we finance most people, even if they have bad credit, so you have greater opportunities to earn commission.

AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM FROM A NAME YOU CAN TRUST
    RoadLoans is a subsidiary of one of the largest and most well respected companies in America – a name you can trust! At Roadloans we value our affiliate partners and we will treat you right! Our high integrity affiliate team realizes that we will only be successful if you are and we’re here for you! Since our launch a few months ago we have paid every affiliate for every funded loan and have a 0% charge-back rate. Not many affiliate programs can say that!

We just raised our commissions and are open to any other feedback that would make our program stronger for YOU!

High Commission ~ High Integrity ~ Affiliate Centered Programs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.roadloans.com $100 commission
    (More Linda certified programs coming soon!)

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Program Optimization, Consulting & Recruiting
    www.catalystEmarketing.com

I just applied. How long does it take to get approved?

Hi Donna,

Welcome aboard! I can see your app in CJ so I know we got it. Since I'm a consultant, not the AM, I only have read rights on the CJ control panel right now or I would approve you today. I'll make sure you're approved 1st thing on Monday.

I work directly with the VP so I doubt if he's in today. But he's a great - no, really awesome, high integrity kind of guy and has been personally running the affiliate program so far. Now that it's growing they brought me in on contract to enhance the program and we have a dedicated AM starting next week.

Thanks for signing up right away. According to CJ you are a very strong player and we'll do everything we can to help you be successful with Roadloans!

High Commission ~ High Integrity ~ Affiliate Centered Programs
    www.roadloans.com $100 commission
    (More Linda certified programs coming soon!)

Linda Buquet

Thanks Linda.

Once I'm approved I'll start sending you a small amount of traffic. Then, as soon as I get inspired I'll start working at getting you some better traffic, and more of it.

It may take a while to get inspired, though. I have far too many things on the front burner to worry much about the stuff on the back burner.

Just applied.
    Sounds great. We will give it a shot, once we are approved.

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    Shop-Links.net

If you can't move things, try harder!

Hi Carsten,

I see your app. Thanks for signing up. I think your site will do well. We'll get you approved 1st thing in the morning. PM me if I can do anything to help you!

Linda Buquet

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread