ShareASale sale notification via Email
    Is there any way to get an email notification when there is a sale. Any help would be appreciated.

nope
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Are you talking as an affiliate or a merchant. I get notifications as the merchant when a sale is made.

4. Thanks From:

It takes no time to log on to SAS to check your sales status
    0 to $1m before I am 70, Ok maybe 71 !!! (April 2013)
    You Can Eat Our Noodles Without Gaining A Pound
    What is this life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare.

6. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Are you talking as an affiliate or a merchant. I get notifications as the merchant when a sale is made.

Iím talking as an affiliate @Hamrick

8. Thanks From:

I also want this. My other networks do this and I set an email rule to play a cash register sound whenever I get one. Brian if you do it for the merchant them why not us?

Brian????

So CJ & LS send you a email every time you make a sale??? I already know the answer but what networks send you a email on each sale.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Others WAY smaller then CJ or LS

That is why, I do not think larger networks including SAS would want to deal with all of that email traffic & CPU usage just to notify a affiliate that they made a sale, they have more important things to deal with.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    I'm guessing those smaller networks are more oriented towards paying for leads or clicks rather than product sales as well. Is that the case?
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

JCrooks - Nope Per sale.

SAS already does this for Merchants - so it shouldn't be too difficult for Affiliates as well.

From my perspective working in a variety of internal systems, some affiliate tracking is a component of the commerce system instead of a stand alone affiliate tracking platform. Those "programs/networks" which are a component of the commerce system often provide notifications to the affiliate. Some even provide them in other formats aside from email. Like XML via HTTP.
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

17. Thanks From:

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Janew - It certainly is possible, it's just not very highly requested and we do have a lot of things that we are working on currently so I wouldn't be putting it on priority to do... Most Merchants have turned that off over the years, even if they started with the notifications... I would suspect the same - but you have a point, it is nice to see in the early going especially!

If real-time notification of sale is mission critical to your business, you could do this with the API in a number of ways...fyi for anyone reading.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

19. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale View Post
    Janew - It certainly is possible, it's just not very highly requested and we do have a lot of things that we are working on currently so I wouldn't be putting it on priority to do... Most Merchants have turned that off over the years, even if they started with the notifications... I would suspect the same - but you have a point, it is nice to see in the early going especially!

If real-time notification of sale is mission critical to your business, you could do this with the API in a number of ways...fyi for anyone reading.
    Hi Brian,

I just signed up to this forum for the sole purpose of letting you know that I would love to receive an email every time a commission is generated. Checking in every day is a major inconvenience, especially to find out that no commissions have been generated. Also, getting those emails is so motivating!

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Thanks Charliel - I appreciate the feedback!
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread