CJ - click(s) from invalid links Report
    In my click(s) from invalid links Report on CJ I been getting invalid clicks from Merchants who I have never been in their affiliate program. Also most of the referring URL are from Google. Only one has my URL and I verified every link on that page and they are all OK. Anyone else seeing junk like this??? Any thoughts??

Attached Images Attached Images
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

ABW Ambassador
    I've had hundreds of invalid clicks from a merchant I've never had relationship with a couple of months ago. I asked CJ about it. They didn't say what caused it and told me not to worry about it.

I'm still seeing a couple of "mysterious clicks" from some other non-affiliate merchants once in a while in my invalid links report.

3. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    No equivalent on the Merchant side. Would be nice to see links that were broken on the affiliate side so we could better work with them to get things corrected.

Yes that would be a good feature if they could get the reports to work correctly, however right now it mostly invalid data. The information that was showing a year or so ago was valid but it be broken for 6+ month's now.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

check your datafeeds, a few months back there was some sort of glitch that threw a number of links into the mix of 4 of my feeds, that were coded with the wrong merchant numbers - maybe 50 or so altogether but it caused a lot of invalid link hits - the products were correct in the description and name but the buyurl's were screwy.

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread