Why would a merchant not be able to see me?
    This makes no sense to me. I have a merchant on Linkshare that I cannot find no matter what I search.

They also cannot find me to send me an offer. After they hit me up from my contact form on my site, I've sent them all my Linkshare info and they STILL cannot find me to send me an offer.

They are reaching out to their Linkshare rep on this but it sure makes me wonder what else I can't find or who else can't find me.

I've also had that happen with a merchant that permanently declined me and then could not find me to approve me or send me an invite.
    You might check your declined applications under my merchants and see if that's possibly the case also.
    Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

Interesting... off to check.

Good thought but no. Not under pending, stopped, or declined. Thanks for trying though.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Merchants can set up auto decline filters within the system, I've no idea if these also make filtered affiliates invisible and visa versa but it might also be worth checking with them to see what filters they have in place and whether that is what is causing youto be invisible to each other?
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Turns out when an affiliate signs up they are automatically included in their countries network but no others. I don't remember being given a choice when I registered but it was a good bit ago. Other country networks must be manually added. I never knew that, once I added the Canada network the merchant was there.

Interestingly enough the merchant never got a reply from their rep about it, I got the answer in 24 hours through the contact form after waiting for many days for the merchant to get a reply. I assumed the merchant would get a quicker answer than me, guess not.

.... and $548 in sales the first day ....

8. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi bobby131313,

I am glad to see the Publisher Support team was able to quickly help you. For publishers that registered with Rakuten Linkshare years ago they may not automatically be opted into all of the networks and may have to manually add themselves to those networks. For new publishers that are joining Rakuten Linkshare, they would automatically be opted into all of the networks.

For more information on how to add additional networks to your account you can follow the instructions on this helpcenter article.

LinkShare Publisher Help Center :: How do I apply to international networks?

--Ranae

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread