Mexican Traffic
    Hello,

I own a group of Mexican websites with regular b2b traffic and a total of 3.000.000 million visitors (not hits) a month.

We have recently been booted from the adsense program, and now have little options left to monitize our traffic.

Does anyone know any affiliate systems that convert with Mexican traffic?

Thanks for your input!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Contact Prosper who have a forum here and see if they can help you.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    We're starting to add programs targeting Mexico on Affiliate Window. PM me if you'd like more info.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

I think with Mexican traffic, networks are either a Mexican or a Mexican't.

That is really a bummer. Sorry that happened to you!

In addition to the affiliate options that others have posted about above...maybe you could try setting up some sort of self-service advertising units on your site(s) where the Adsense blocks used to be? Since your sites are B2B, and you already have traffic, hopefully you have a pretty good chance that the right people would see them and try utilizing them? Especially if you price the space attractively...

Best wishes.

I agree with Amy. This could be a mixed blessing for you. Several merchants have international sites that can accommodate your traffic. With targeted ads, I am sure you will be able to experience even great commissions than before. Mexico is a great market so they will love to work with you.
    Stephanie Robbins
    Robbins interactive

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Are Clickbank products a sustainable business model to promote? Aren't they almost all info products, get rich quick schemes and downloadables?

1&1 Mexico went live today exclusively on Affiliate Window. Might be a match! Glad to help you if you'd like to join the program.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

I have had good experience with Zanox, however, it is a bit of a process to get setup.

Have you thought of trying some localized ad networks for latin speaking countries?

It really depends on what type of quality you are looking for and if you want to run using your own adserver or just have somebody manage it for yourself.

Good luck!

We are owned by Zanox, but we have our own Affiliate Window interface, so it's not hard - in fact it's quite easy! Rather than an ad network - CPM situation, we are looking for affiliate relationships. The payouts will be much better than a CPM for those who can send performing traffic. Thanks!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread