Lead generation start-up
    Hi all,

Excited to be a member here! I am just starting up a lead generation business and I hope to get my referrals/leads through affiliate marketing. Lead gen seems to have a bad reputation but my intention is to be very professional and ethical. I planned to join a network but have received a strongly worded email from one of the big networks suggesting my money would be better spent elsewhere.

Does anyone have any ideas which networks might accept lead gen companies? I would love to attract my own affiliates but I know people prefer to be paid by a network they can trust, at least in the beginning.

Maybe I'm in an area that is very unpopular with the rest of the affiliate marketing community. I hope not!

Any advice is much appreciated!

Catie

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Hello Catie, try calling the networks who sponsor forums here: Networks and Merchants - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum At least you will get a straight answer.

Look at a site like Offervault and see who is doing lead gen in your niche. You always have to be careful working with CPA networks so do a search on them and check BBB.org.

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the helpful advice. I will research all those options tonight - I'm excited about getting started!

I'm also so impressed that you personally write back to all the questions posted here. I'm sure you are very busy so your time is much appreciated!! Thank you again

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You are very welcome. ABW to some of us is our watercooler and if you are self employed you need a mental health break from all the emails, reports, details. I enjoy helping people and networking, been my passion here since 2005.

5. Thanks From:

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread