Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,477
    Popshops Support Changed?
    I have sent a couple of different tickets to them two weeks ago. Both remain unanswered. I forwarded the tickets to them again yesterday, no response either.

    This is unusual because Michelle @ popshops always response to my tickets timely before. I'm start to worry about their support since now they are under the control of a new boss.

    Does anybody contact popshops support after they became "Rakuten PopShops"?

  2. #2
    Beachy Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2005
    Posts
    8,266
    Quote Originally Posted by mayfly View Post
    ...... Does anybody contact popshops support after they became "Rakuten PopShops"?
    Not yet.

    We were thinking about putting our new program in PopShops but now we may hold off - and just go with SellFire, GoldenCAN and SAS's Make-A-Page. We're already set up with S/F and M-A-P and Jill is talking with Asif at GC.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

  3. #3
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    We were thinking about putting our new program in PopShops but now we may hold off
    Why?

    I would like to see your new program on popshops...

  4. #4
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,477
    Update:

    Got a response from Michelle @ popshops. She apologized and explained that they are keeping up with many things and working to improve the integration process and improving support.

    With GAN closing and Rakute's acquisition, I can certainly understand that.

  5. Thanks From:

  6. #5
    ABW Ambassador kse's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Not yet.

    We were thinking about putting our new program in PopShops but now we may hold off - and just go with SellFire, GoldenCAN and SAS's Make-A-Page. We're already set up with S/F and M-A-P and Jill is talking with Asif at GC.
    Why would you do that, it cost nothing for you to be on Popshops as well. I not in your program but all merchant that are on SellFire, GoldenCAN then their no reason not to be on Phopshops. So if your going on GoldenCAN will you be free for the affiliate or will they loose 25% of their sales? Again not a affiliate of your, just a general statement.

    Kevin...
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

  7. Thanks From:

  8. #6
    Beachy Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2005
    Posts
    8,266
    When GoldenCAN is ready it will, of course, be free for affiliates. That's the only way we roll.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.


  9. #7
    ABW Ambassador JoyUnltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2005
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    2,019
    Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Why would you do that, it cost nothing for you to be on Popshops as well.
    As PopShops is now Rakuten PopShops, Bill brought up a point in another thread about the possibility of datamining. Merchants NOT using LinkShare for their aff program may not appreciate them having access to statistics they didn't have before and not knowing how this info could be used in the future.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

  10. #8
    Beachy Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2005
    Posts
    8,266
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyUnltd View Post
    As PopShops is now Rakuten PopShops, Bill brought up a point in another thread about the possibility of datamining. Merchants NOT using LinkShare for their aff program may not appreciate them having access to statistics they didn't have before and not knowing how this info could be used in the future.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

  11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2010, 10:46 AM
  2. What Happened to Popshops Support?
    By mayfly in forum PopShops
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: February 3rd, 2010, 06:42 PM
  3. Thanks PopShops Support
    By denny in forum PopShops
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 9th, 2009, 03:05 PM
  4. D'oh! PopShops Support Queries
    By Angel Djambazov in forum PopShops
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: November 15th, 2009, 01:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •