Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Is it just me or does something seem a little off today - both in the reporting and the sales??

Abigail

ABW Ambassador
    Today is fine with me (but maybe my "today" is not your "today" as I am in a different time zone - here time is 19:20 and the day is ending.

OK, to answer your question. My "today" sales are good. My yesterday was the worst day at CJ since October last year (made only 10c - thanks to eBay for not giving me a blank day at CJ). So yesterday sucked for me.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

ABW Ambassador
    Things are half descent for me so far today.

I'm waiting now for people to get home from work this evening. Most of my sales occur in the early morning, or around evening dinner.

Usually when people are saying they are having a bad day, I'm having a good one...and vise versa.

If there are these tracking issues that haunt our suspicions, they affect some one day, and others another day. How convenient.

It seems to be a delicate balance, sort of like a room full of slot machines. You hear bells going off at different times in different places, but everyone keeps getting poorer.

Reports seem to be down for me, since around 10am ET this morning.

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of today."

Nothing here since early this morning. I think about 9:00 est. Better wish for some coincidences before the days over!

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

I was just going to say I had no sales since 5:30 AM, but when I went to check I see one just came in during the last few minutes so it seems to be working.

Typically, though, the majority of my sales come in during the evening so I'm thrilled to see several today already.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

Two sales before 9 am and that's it.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Sales are trickling in but today's pretty slow.

Overall, though, the month has been okay.

-Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

ABW Ambassador
    Sales are coming in, just a little slow today

Shake your booty

Sales today? Someone had sales today? I swear it seems some merchants hold back sales until the month turns over. Happens like this every month. But, just CJ. Others are doing fine and dandy, good in fact.

I just assume I will only make half as much or less on the last couple days of the month with CJ anymore. I've mentioned it before.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Sales are rather decent today, and transaction reporting seems fine. I expected to see a month-end peek, but it's just average so far.

I'm surprised to see this month's total slightly better than last, daily average is about 15% higher. 2/10 was the best day of the month, and 2/14 was the worst.

Slow for last 3 days

ABW Ambassador
    very very down for me today

sales is down for me today too

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

My sales were normal to good today. No compaints.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

ABW Ambassador
    Someone just purchased $1800 of goodies from one my merchants today....average price per item around $30. Now there's a shopper!

It may turn out to be "Delined Credit Card"...but I've some other unusually high sales go through in the last couple of months.

One being where someone spent over $700 on T-Shirts. That baby is LOCKED.

Hey kelly626,

Congrats on the big sales! You always get that queasy feeling when they first show up, almost as if you sort of wish they hadn't - due to the fear of declined cards and reversals. Even though you know there's a chance that it's a bogus transaction, when it's reversed it's still a disappointment.

But when they lock, suddenly it's all worthwhile! Hope you see many more big sales, it's always nice to hear from others when they do well!

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

Last 3 days (27+28 feb + march 1) were fairly nice days for us on CJ, but today
    somehow we are at only 20% of normal sales, with only 7 hours to go in our counting... anyone else having much less than normal sales in the last 12 hours?

Last 3 days (27+28 feb + march 1) were fairly nice days for us on CJ, but today somehow we are at only 20% of normal sales, with only 7 hours to go in our counting... anyone else having much less than normal sales in the last 12 hours roughly?

ABW Ambassador
    I can't seem to sell stuff late at night.

Anyone know how to sell stuff late night...especially on the week end? Do you turn yourself into a liquor store or what?

Things are alittle slow this morning, but overall having a record month going. (of course it's only the 2nd.)

Depends on where you are. I am in the east coast. So, I get late night sales from California. Those Californians like my products. So do the folks in New York.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

My traffic down 50% no sales to day

What I meant to say, normally we see sales going on all night, in PST/CJ time, until late PM, with normally few sales still being reported early AM hours, then there can be few hours gap, then early NY sales start again. But since yesterday 7:48 PM, until now, we did not see one single transaction! You dont need a liquorstore to sell things in the evening on internet... and saturday/sunday may have weaker sales (friday has weakest sales for us), but still *this* (0) never happened with current traffic-levels

[This message was edited by Shmoogle on March 02, 2003 at 01:01 PM.]

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    never happened with current traffic-levels

Some turned off the tracking today.

Is it just me? I notice when I have ebay .05 leads days my other
    commissions don't seem to be tracking . In any case today is especially bad with an EPC of 1.00 when it's usually 9.00.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast