ABW Ambassador
    Owner Wants Invoice
    There is an affiliate program I joined up with and sent a few sales. I ask many times for my commission to be paid. Finally he says he just needs an invoice. I explained to him that I don't need to send invoice. He is Chinese guy in Australia. So his latest email he says:

No invoice No Pay.

I guess I have to make one up, has anyone else had to go through this?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

How about a name??

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You can get a stock template in Word if you need one. Haven't heard of this but sounds like they are treating it like a media campaign.

I have do this for a few private programs, I just use the template in word like Chuck suggested
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

ABW Ambassador
    I have to dig up an invoice template from my web design days which is not too much of a problem. I'm just more interested to know how to explain to them that we are not like a normal business where we use invoices.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy View Post
    How about a name??
    well there is not much point since no one here would probably know of them as they are just a small shop in Australia plus why give them free exposure when I don't even promote them anymore as their program is that bad.

7. Thanks From:

why give them free exposure when I don't even promote them anymore as their program is that bad.
    That's why they want an invoice, focused on the wrong things, instead of creating a great program.

9. Thanks From:

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Not come across this before, but if you have any issues with them wanting some local billing address/format etc, then let me know as we have a couple of Australian partners who might be able to help out.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

11. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    update: I managed to get them to pay up after I sent the invoice.

13. Thanks From:

I have a contractor who I was trying to pay and said I needed them to join oDesk. She argued with me for two month with all kinds of other payment methods before creating an account and getting paid. Sometimes you just have to do it their way even though it sounds assbackwards.

15. Thanks From:

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread