What does success look like?
    I'm a noob and wondering what a successful affiliate site looks like?

I saw a thread about how much some where making being an affiliate and wondered, 'What does a good earning site(s) look like'?, folks that are making $5 - 25K a month...please show off a little.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Most affiliates keep their businesses close to the vest - especially in the current climate. Very few, if any, will come out and say "here's my site and it makes $xx,xxx/month".

It's not what a site looks like, have seen plenty of ugly-ass sites that make a tidy some. It's how you market your site that is key - and that my friend, is not typically, if ever, disclosed...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

3. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Its against the forum rules to disclose another members site(s) without their permission. Its fairly easy to find an affiliate site for a niche if you do a little work. All network affiliate links are easy to identify if you take the time to look.

Thanks guys. I can understand that. I'll do some digging and see what I can come up with. Moreover, from what you've mentioned, sounds like researching and implementing a solid marketing plan would be better time spent.

6. Thanks From:

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    wondering what a successful affiliate site looks like?
    I'd say a lot depends on the target audience, what looks great for one audience could suck badly for another so every product / site and audience should be looked at individually to decide what should work best, look at what is out there now (as suggested above) and then experiment with variants to see what works best for you.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

8. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by crush View Post
    I'm a noob and wondering what a successful affiliate site looks like?

I saw a thread about how much some where making being an affiliate and wondered, 'What does a good earning site(s) look like'?, folks that are making $5 - 25K a month...please show off a little.
    Also please keep in mind that some successful affiliates aren't making all their money from one website. There are plenty of affiliates who maintain bunches of sites. In a month each site might only make a few hundred dollars (or more, or less) but those small amounts all add up.

Successful affiliate sites are pretty easy to spot. Just do some research and once you find a site that you think could be potentially very successful, check it's alexa rank to get an idea on what amount of traffic it's getting, and then check the content and the ads on the site for affiliate links. If you have some experience you can give an estimate easily.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread