eBay - 1 Week+ Reporting Outage?
    I was surprised when eBay originally announced a 5-6 day reporting outage. I mean, who does that? I've never seen an affiliate network plan for that much downtime. In general, affiliate networks strive for no downtime during maintenance. Maybe just a few hours when the portal is down.

Now, after seven days, reporting is still down and I seen no sign that it will be coming back soon.

Anyone want to bet on when they will get the portal back up and running with all reports "caught up"? I'll go first... I think they will have reports back online by Tuesday morning of next week (9/24). So I'm guessing reporting will be down for at least 11 days.

I hope I am wrong...

Just posted to the EPN blog:
    s previously noted, some of our systems underwent planned maintenance beginning September 13th. We wanted to inform you that the maintenance window has been extended and the systems will require additional time before the backlog is updated. We have escalated this issue as a top priority and will do our best to minimize further disruption. We understand that this delay is unacceptable to our partners and are working to ensure that this is resolved as soon as possible. We will inform you as soon as we receive additional information. Please note that click and impression data has not been affected and is still available at this time. Additionally, this will not affect payments to publishers in any way.

We thank you for your patience and will continue to keep you updated on our progress.
    Ouch, maybe I was too optimistic in thinking reports would be back to normal on Tuesday.

Well, looks like I WAS wrong... Tuesday morning and 9/22 clicks and sales are still missing. Also, the transaction download report for 9/14 is empty.

Someone botched this maintenance in a big way... Horrendous....

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread