ABW Ambassador
    Angry Why We Have to Manually Enter Our Login Each Visit - So annoying
    it is really a PITA that each time I go to ShareASale I have to put in my login and password manually each time. Even if I use other browsers its still the same. Damn, does anyone there do a test as a user using the website daily? if they did they might find it would be so much nicer if our login was remembered and one very important thing is that we would use the website a lot more.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Affiliate Manager Kush@VMInnovations's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glittered View Post
    it is really a PITA that each time I go to ShareASale I have to put in my login and password manually each time. Even if I use other browsers its still the same. Damn, does anyone there do a test as a user using the website daily? if they did they might find it would be so much nicer if our login was remembered and one very important thing is that we would use the website a lot more.
    Chrome browser can auto-fill login/pass - not the solution you're asking but still a solution

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Use Opera, personally and no problems saving login info on:

https://www.shareasale.com/a-login.cfm
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

ABW Ambassador
    Mozilla Firefox autofills it for me too. No issues.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Glittered,

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate that logging in is annoying - I get annoyed myself at the number of times per day I have to login and my lack of ability to remember any of my passwords!

Unfortunately, with sensitive financial information at stake, it is reality for us and I don't know that I'm going to be able to help here. Some browsers may help remember the information for you but... I would personally caution against them unless you have a 100% secure environment. People logging in to your account do have the ability to change important things...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    yeah I can understand the security side of it but for me personally I'm the only one ever using my laptop with my girlfriend occasionally using it for Facebook or something so there is no problem there. I have actually tried IE, Firefox & Chrome before I wrote this thread just to make sure other browsers were different but with each one none would remember the password or even the login name, I used this page: http://www.shareasale.com/a-login.cfm

btw I can go to other networks like Avantlink and even in IE my login is remembered, I'm doubtful they would have a security risk?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread