Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Finder
    Does any software exist that I can buy and will find affiliates for me?

Or maybe someone here could direct me to where I can find someone that has this product and search affiliates for me?

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Are you looking for affiliates for your MLM? That's a different type of affiliate than what's normally involved in ABestWeb. And no, for our type of affiliates, there is no software that does that. Just lots of research and hard work to find the right folks to work with. There is something that's very expensive ($25,000 last I heard) that can start the process, but it's only a start.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

3. Thanks From:

Yes I am looking for MLM affiliates. I know something like this exists because I know of at least 3 companies that provide this service, just looking for a more reliable sources or software I can use myself.

Thanks for the post.

So what kind of affiliates are members of this website?

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    We spend countless hours creating valuable sites with informative content to promote the sale of real products to real people, not get-rich-quick and/or Ponzi schemes on one-page boiler [tem]plates full of pictures of huge checks and covers of non-existent books.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

That's what I do but I also need affiliates to do the same.

If you do MLM, then that definitely is NOT what you do. Only merchants have affiliates. Unless you sell a product or a service, you may have a "downstream" that you choose to call affiliates, but what you do is NOT affiliate marketing.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Okay, your opinion but it doesn't matter what you call it and your not answering my question.

Are you here to help people and share ideas or are you here to give members a hard time?

Here is the business dictionary definition of affiliate marketing and it is exactly what I do.

What is affiliate marketing? definition and meaning

We are here to help and inform each other in our world of affiliate marketing. MLM is NOT affiliate marketing.

The definition in your link clearly refers to marketing a consumer product. Pie-in-the-sky dreams of making a fortune overnight by recruiting others to market pie-in-the-sky dreams of making a fortune overnight does not qualify as a consumer product.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    The type of affiliate marketing traditionally discussed in this forum usually involves the individual affiliate working directly with the merchant, with no other levels in between.

In fact, if there is a multi-tiered affiliate program, where someone other than the affiliate gets part of a commission for a transaction, then MLM laws kick in which, which don't nornally apply to our version of the industry.

As far as software available, we recruit based on web site, rather than identifying a specific person. Is that what the software you mentioned does?
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    We are here to help and inform each other in our world of affiliate marketing. MLM is NOT affiliate marketing.

The definition in your link clearly refers to marketing a consumer product. Pie-in-the-sky dreams of making a fortune overnight by recruiting others to market pie-in-the-sky dreams of making a fortune overnight does not qualify as a consumer product.
    I think you need an education on MLM because it's not all pie-in-the sky. I don't plan on getting rich quick and I sell consumer products like travel, vitamins, IPads, cell phones, TVs, and many other consumer products. I think you need to open your mind and begin to think a bit different when it comes to marketing. The company I work for has been in business for over 15 years and it accredited by the Better Business Bureau so no Ponzi Scheme either.

If you don't like MLM then maybe a better term is Affiliate Program which many large corporations now have.

Maybe you need a vacation to clear you mind and think about what I said. I can get you a 3 night 4 day stay in a nice hotel in many USA cities for $15! Let me know if you're interested.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

15. Thanks From:

Mind sharing your ?!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Are you here to help people and share ideas or are you here to give members a hard time?
    You are a newbie and AffiliateHound (Posts: 5,644) is a member. He is also a gatekeeper who makes sure the forum is not abused.

To answer your question there is Linkdex out of the UK. You can also talk to AffiliateManger.com an advertiser here that has a sponsored forum. They have an automated system for recruiting affiliates.

18. Thanks From:

Thanks for the tip ... I'll check it out.

I don't care if he has 1 or 10,000 posts. He should greet new members with a better attitude and be helpful, not condescending.

I have over 9000 posts and an administrator on another forum and I never treat new members this way. Someone needs to have a little chat with him about his attitude.

We're all here to market a product, does it matter how it is done if it works?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Unfortunately the MLM posts we get have nothing to do with affiliate marketing and those that don't get caught in our spam filters are greeted with extreme skepticism.

21. Thanks From:

Yes I understand, there are a lot of scamming MLMs out there.

The affiliate program I'm using is a good one. You never have to spend a penny unless you want to or spend money to get more money, spend $100 to get $1000.

I am making a profit with this program which are in turn put back into the business, I've never lost any money in the 2 months with this program.

Steve - you do know that you're wasting you time here don't you?

None of us here are interested in a MLM program.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Yes I see that now. I can tell I'm not wanted here and don't intend to come back.

25. Thanks From:

If you can get, as you state above, $1000 for every $100 you spend - I can't understand why you are out looking for affiliates or spending time on forums.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

I've been out. Did I miss anything?

No.

LOL

29. Thanks From:

No -just some more of this: Buy My Stupid Ebook, Overly SEO d Title, Keywords Crammed like Make Money Online Make Money Online Make Money Online

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

31. Thanks From:

re: Know of one software
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Are you looking for affiliates for your MLM? That's a different type of affiliate than what's normally involved in ABestWeb. And no, for our type of affiliates, there is no software that does that. Just lots of research and hard work to find the right folks to work with. There is something that's very expensive ($25,000 last I heard) that can start the process, but it's only a start.
    Hi, we've done a trial with the folks at Linkdex for helping find new affiliates. I first met with them at a Performance Marketing conference here in the NYC area. Pretty cool software that helps you locate websites and webmasters that link to your competition website domain. Was able to extract some good information such as author's social info (i.e. Google+ profile) but have yet to sift thru. Bit pricey and hard to determine ROI upfront, time will tell.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast