ABW Ambassador
    I just noticed that I now have three dollar signs in my CJ "Member Area Home" page. Woo Hoo!

I have five dollar signs $$$$$

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by dh:
    I have five dollar signs $$$$$

You are where I want to be.

It's kinda pathetic that I have earned "average" publisher amounts. Perhaps there's a "red-shift" in the CJ universe?

ABW Ambassador
    The $$$$$ DO NOT indicate how much $$$ you are earning. Don't let those silly $'s fool you too much.

While they can indicate performance to a certain degree to advertisers, I like to judge my own performance ( and I hope advertisers do as well), by the graph charts that indicate how my clickthroughs and sales have shot through the roof over the past three months .

I currently have only $$$$, but I'll gladly take the money in the REAL bank instead, someone else is more than welcomed to that extra $ sign that I can't seem to grasp onto

ABW Ambassador
    Five $$$$$ means you're in the 90% or more percentile rate (I think that's correct.)

Anyway, I've been five dollar sign for quite awhile. It definitely doesn't mean you're rich.

I think maybe after CJ cleans house of the no sales in six months folks, our dollar signs may go down...seeing that it is an affiliates earnings percentile calculation.

Billy Joel once said: It's not that I'm such a great musician...it's just that we live in an age where nobody can play an instrument.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread