Thread: New Merchants Added!

Vendor
    New Merchants Added!
    We've been busy adding new merchants to our catalog per our customers' requests!

For a listing of recent adds, check out our most recent blog post here: SellFire Blog - SellFire's Blog: An Affiliate Datafeed and Store Creator

2. Thanks From:

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Emily, a couple of things:

It would be MUCH more convenient if the lists of merchants by network could be alphabetized, rather than having them in the seemingly meaningless order in which they are listed; and

I have consistently had a problem with getting merchants to show up in search. For example, I just joined the Fathead program through AffiliateWindow. I updated my networks and checked to make sure Fathead had been added, and it was, with over 7,000 products shown as available. But, no matter what I search for, either with the merchant's name or any variation of the names of any of those 7,000+ products, I can get nothing to come up. I have had this problem with other merchants, but there were always other merchants that had the products I was looking for, but Fathead has unique products that I specifically need.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Vendor
    Affiliate Hound's Suggestions
    Good idea re: alphabetizing the merchant list! Will do with upcoming posts.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with search - this is definitely something I want to help you with.
    I double checked on Fathead. We are approved and integrated with them and when I did an advanced search by merchant name they came up. I'm happy to look into your account specifically - please email support@sellfire.com so that I can get your account info.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Thanks for the response, Emily. I figured out that the search problem was my mistake. After I saw your response, I went to the SellFire interface and when I did a search there, Fathead came up. I had been searching through a WordPress blog adm/SellFire Plug-in, and after I added Fathead to my SellFire account, I completely forgot that I also needed to add it to the merchant list in the plugin. I did that, then tried a search in the plugin, and all 7442 products came up.

Thanks again, and looking forward to the alphabetized merchant lists.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Vendor
    Glad to hear you are smooth sailing now

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Hi there, thx for getting HourglassAngel.com set up with Sellfire and for including us in your New Merchants for October list on the blog! I noticed though that our feed on your site only shows about 2600 items when our SAS feed includes more than 7000 items. I submitted a message thru the Contact Us form on the site and hope to get all our products into the Sellfire feed soon.

Vendor
    Thanks for reaching out - we are happy to now have Hourglass Angel on the SellFire site! The reason there are less products showing in the feed is that when we do our import we consolidate products that vary only by color and size to make it easier for our customers to create stores and showcase them.

If you have future questions about the feed please email directly at support@sellfire.com -- is the fastest way!

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Hi Emily,

Thanks for your response! I got your email as well and responded there but wanted ABW to know we'd resolved my inquiry. Sounds like Sellfire just counts the top level styles available vs. the individual products (which would include every style in every variation) and that's fine - affiliates will still have access to the full gamut of items available - in all colors, sizes and styles.

Thanks again Sellfire for getting us up. We can't wait to see what Sellfire data feed affiliates do with our catalog.

Vendor
    New Merchants as of 10/21/13
    We've been busy adding to our thousands of merchants -

Check out our recent additions on our blog here - New Merchants on SellFire – October 21, 2013! - SellFire Blog

Alphabetized by network and merchant for easy perusal!

Vendor
    New Merchants as of 10/29/13
    Check out our blog for the latest batch of new merchants to be added to SellFire: http://blog.sellfire.com/2013/10/29/...ber-29th-2013/

And keep the requests coming in for new ones at support@sellfire.com... Simply include the merchant name and network; as long as they have a product datafeed, we'll get right on it!

You've got a great list of merchant whom you support. Now "I've" just got to climb the learning curve - so I can make a single-merchant display resemble the hundreds of current PopShops stores we've got so I can blend them right in.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Vendor
    Bill-

Glad you are trying us out! We invested in really empowering our users to be able to easily customize their store displays so I have full confidence you'll like what's available

15. Newsletter Signup