...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Update your stats, Linkshare...
    Home page Quick Stats haven't updated in days.

Also, why did you remove number of sales from the Quick Stats?

And we're supposed to trust that everything is tracking and being reported correctly? Hmmm...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Funny thing my home page reports only started working about 3-4 weeks ago but yes the last two days are not shown on the homepage, but if you run reports all of the information is their and up to date

Trust?? I never trusted LS from day one, only reason I using the network at all is I have one big merchant that moved from CJ that I promote.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Take a look at my thread and you will quickly see the level of trust you should grant to the network.

Generally they shave about 15% of all clicks, that's a very conservative under reporting that seems like a norm on Linkshare. Than merchants are allowed not to pay for up to six month until they scroll off the charts and yes, good luck trying to force any disclosure...

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Park City Utah
    Why would a network intentionally shave clicks?

merchants are allowed not to pay for up to six month until they scroll off the charts
    That's just not true.. with the exception of a few stray late-payers, Linkshare payments have been very reliable (for the 5 years I have been an affiliate). As for the late-payers, every network has them - I'm not saying Linkshare is better or worse at chasing them down, but the "not allowed to pay" statement is false.

Let's keep this thread on topic.. I want to see # sales back on the dashboard, it's an important statistic, and I don't want to waste more clicks getting to it..

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread