Best Featured Program Advertising on SAS
    In your opinions, what is the best Featured Program Ad to invest in on SAS for a niche merchant in the financial category? I'm looking for quality over quantity, I would rather get 10 niche specific affiliates than 10,000 banner farmers.

Here are our choices;

Featured Program of the Week
    This program displays your logo and description of your affiliate program on the Opening of Affiliate Home Page. There are two spots available per week
    Featured Program of your Category
    This program displays your logo and description of your affiliate program at the top of your individual category page - and is an exclusive spot (1 ad).
    New Programs in the last 20 days
    One of the most frequently visited pages by our affiliate base, it is the directory of all of our new programs that have been listed in the last 20 days. A popular place for affiliates to visit when looking for newcomers to the ShareASale network. List your program at the very top of the "NEW" programs category.
    Program Directory
    This page is the directory of all of our merchant programs. Your graphic (provided by merchant) is listed in rotation with no more than 5 other programs.
    Affiliate Invitations
    Private invitations to top performing affiliates in a category that are not yet in your program.
    What would you vote for?

I never look at the email recruiting (Affiliate Invitations). I get far too many emails to open something in which I have no interest.
    Last edited by Bill; October 23rd, 2013 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Nevermind - removed most of the post.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I never look at the email recruiting (Affiliate Invitations). I get far too many emails to open something in which I have no interest.
    Thanks for the input Bill, your original (unedited) comment was exactly what I was looking to hear.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread