Affiliate Window Introduces Mobile Device Performance Reports for Advertisers & Publi
Affiliate Window is pleased to offer its clients unique insight into the performance of their mobile campaigns for the first time.
As a network we are privileged to have access to a wealth of insightful data, but organizing and presenting this in a way that adds value to our customers is a huge challenge for our strategists, designers and engineers.
With over 20% of sales generated through mobile devices and growth continuing unabated, there is a clear need for networks to offer publishers and advertisers the necessary tools to analyze mobile performance on a deeper level.
The new reports allow users to understand and optimize their affiliate activity for each device type (tablet, handset), or individual device (Apple iPad, Android tablet); providing insight into clicks, transactions, sale amount, commission, EPC, AOV and conversion rate.
Publishers are now able to:
- Understand how advertisers perform across mobile devices
- See their top mobile performers (this data can be used to select high-performing mobile advertisers for their mobile website)
- Identify poorly performing advertisers on mobile devices (an indication of poor mobile experience or leakage
- See which devices perform well for them and focus traffic acquisition on those devices
Advertiser benefits include:
- Understand how mobile channels are performing compared to one another
- Locating strong mobile publishers and running targeted, mobile specific campaigns
- Identifying weaker mobile performers and working more closely to see what can be optimized
Peter Loveday, Chief Technical Officer for Affiliate Window says: “As the only network to offer this level of insight, we anticipate this will further cement our position as the place where mobile performance really happens. Our intention is to add to and improve these reports over time so we welcome all your feedback and hope you find this initial offering a big help in developing your campaigns.”
A brief video demonstration highlighting key features of this new functionality can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding the mobile device reporting, please get in touch.