Exclamation Getting started.. niche talk.
    I'm very interested in the whole Internet Marketing business, I've been a member at a few other IM forums, but I'm looking for some more in-depth help. I'm not really getting what I need.

So with that being said. I am having the HARDEST time, trying to find a niche market. Everything I bring up it gets shot down. I am mostly interested in computers, I am going to school for Information Systems.

But I am also open to anything, I love learning about new things and love taking opportunities.

Can someone point me in the right direction and assist me in finding a niche market? Where to begin? What to do after I have found a niche market?

I plan on using clickbank or JVzoo to affiliate with I suppose.

welcome to ABW.

think about a topic for a website. here's an example which combines internet tech, privacy, and medical: HIPAA

go for it.
    The internet is a fad.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    How about a narrow niche for computers rather than trying to compete with Dell or tiger direct. I bought a solid state drive and added it to an older laptop, researched it first then bought. Didn't see any ads for SSDs on the review sites to compared Tiger Direct with Amazon. Added an OS and bought from Tiger because they had both although Amazon was cheaper but Tiger had better reviews.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread