...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    2013 Tax Documents
    Anyone know if CJ will be following suit and using electronic tax forms this year?
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    CJ finally responded:

Thank you for your inquiry. Commission Junction will mail out 1099s for 2013 at the beginning of the new year.

You can find more information in the Support Center but I've included this link for your convenience:

Topic: How does Commission Junction handle taxes on publisher earnings?
    Link: http://cjsupport.custhelp.com/app/an...etail/a_id/906
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

the year 2013 is going to be over. What's the tax form for? I dont understand.

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhns View Post
    I assume that you do not live in the USA
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Affiliates have to pay taxes on their earning, even if you do not live in the USA you still have to pay taxes in your country. But if you are not from the USA you may not receive a form from CJ but you still have to pay the tax man.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

6. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Affiliates have to pay taxes on their earning, even if you do not live in the USA you still have to pay taxes in your country. But if you are not from the USA you may not receive a form from CJ but you still have to pay the tax man.
    Hi,

I am not from the USA. But ... everyone knows we all have to pay tax. I filled my W-8 Ben tax form in my CJ account few years ago. Why are you guys talking about tax now? Are there any new taxation policies?

Speaking of taxes, I opened our property tax bill Saturday. The wife just about had to MacGyver a defibrillator from a lamp cord and some bacon grease coated tinfoil.

Quote Originally Posted by calebtheredwood View Post
    Speaking of taxes, I opened our property tax bill Saturday. The wife just about had to MacGyver a defibrillator from a lamp cord and some bacon grease coated tinfoil.
    heh - tell me about it - either a defib or a bottle of good Scotch. We still have two houses - with nearly equivalent valuation. Taxes for our home at the beach is reasonable (in Delaware) but the house back in Baltimore is 650% higher, yes almost six and a half times higher (in Maryland). Need to sell one.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Cool
    Hi,

I am not from the USA. But ... everyone knows we all have to pay tax. I filled my W-8 Ben tax form in my CJ account few years ago. Why are you guys talking about tax now? Are there any new taxation policies?
    for those of us in the U.S., statements of commission received are totaled and sent from networks sometime in January or February for the previous year.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread