Thread: LUXPRO Flashlights (SAS)

Smile LUXPRO Flashlights (SAS)
    LUXPRO Flashlights officially launched on ShareASale today. It's been on the AvantLink network for the bulk of this year.

We are very excited to be expanding this program. EVERYONE needs a flashlight, right?

In 2006 Simple Products introduced a new line of LED aluminum lights and since then, we have been supplying large and small retailers in just about every trade including Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, and Ace Hardware.

Features make the difference. Simply put, the LUXPRO family of lights incorporates more features than our competitors, at a lower cost.
    Here is my personal review of the flashlights.

We pay 10%+ commission and we can do reviews/giveaways. Just talk to Cindy. Datafeed on its way in SAS.

Join the affiliate program on ShareASale.
    Last edited by Hectic GHC; February 25th, 2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: no longer on Avantlink
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    I love this place. These flashlights would make great stocking stuffers too, and they have lazer flashlights and black lights (for those of you with pets). They also carry lighted dog collars and leashes at a super price.

I always carry one of their gel lights with me, especially if I'm staying at a hotel for that middle of the night get up. Be sure to check this out, and if you would like to do a review, let me know. I'm open to working with some sites on reviews.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

LUXPRO will no longer be available on the Avantlink network. On March 5, we will exclusively be on ShareASale.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    You never have too many flashlights, and these little gems would be awesome in an Easter Basket, kids love them too. Affiliates make sure you have the 30% off (and free shipping all the time) coupon on your site. They also have lighted dog collars and leashes for the doggie Easter basket.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

Luxpro is temporarily offline due to some shopping cart upgrades. Sales are slow this time of year and we will be back up after Affiliate Summit West.
    Greg Hoffman

6. Newsletter Signup