Question What Windows/ASP Shared Hosting do you like?
    The worst thing about Affiliate Marketing these days is hosting in my option. I currently still use shared hosting for a few reasons. 1) I do not want all of my sites on one server 2) About 50% of my sites are ASP so they have to be on a Windows server and the other 50% (and growing) are PHP on a Linux server

So what shared Windows/ASP Hosting do you recommend and how long have you been hosting your sites on their server?

Kevin....
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

My client using asphostportal.com to host their asp.net site. My client has hosted for almost 1 year, no problem and great technical support

3. Thanks From:
    kse

Never expected a reply in this thread since hardly anyone here uses Windows hosting, and I hope in the next 24 month's I will be fully converted to PHP on all of my sites.

Welcome to ABW, The host you suggested looks interesting, Thanks. I received two good suggestions for Windows hosting so far!!
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

You're welcome. Hope you'll find the best hosting suits your need. But for windows hosting, I would recommend them for you.

6. Thanks From:
    kse

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread